Please help me!

Mileydawg88

Ok i took a drug test monday 5/12 thru medtox lab for my job, i had smoked a week and a half ago took a drug test one of my buddies gave me from a staffing agency and failed for thc so i went to a smoke shop and bought a vale detox drink and prevail vitamins and another drug test but only for thc all day sunday i drank wAter sunday night i took the thc test and passed with a faint line following day had my drug test at 9 am so around 7:30 i drank the vale drink i peed twice before the test and kept drinking water before testing because i was afraid the pee would look to neon from all the vitamin b but since i kept slamming wAter it came out a yellow but clearish color nurse said it didn't look diluted it is now 05/14 and have been at work the past three days and they haven't said anything and i haven't gotten a call from a mro should i be worried i need to know if i failed... How can i find out?!

Only when you get a call should you be concerned. Was this a simple test, or one that was sent to a lab? In either case, you most likely would have known by now. If you pass, you never hear a word. I would avoid raising any suspicions by asking how it came out, obviously. If you saw a negative test, no matter how faint the line, then it is judged negative. Sit back, relax, and toke up.... you're good :)

You should know within the next day or so. Usually its 3 business days for the employer to get the information and then its up to HR to get around to talking to you if its positive. If you don't hear anything that usually means good news.

Yea i failed... They said the test came back invalid and they didnt even give me another chance to retest how is this possible? How to do you get a invalid test?!

You drank too much fluids. The maximum you want to drink the morning of the test is 36 ounces. The detox might have helded cover that but it looks like Vale drink didn't correct the ph or the creatine levels. If your a moderate or heavy smoker always sub with someone elses clean urine or synthetics.

Back
Top Bottom