Please help me!

old_smokey9483

Okay, my plants are starting to form small leaves now but I notice at the end of the biggest leafs brownish/whitish color is starting to appear. I simply snip the part off and continue doing what I'm doing. Is there a reason why they a browning out? please help!

gave us the run down of your setup,
light
soil
ferts
temp
rh
stuff like that, then we will be able to figure out what is wrong,could be any number of things....

Well, I'm keeping the temp. at about 70-80 degrees, i got 2 strong flourescent lights about 2 inches above the plants, i do not use fert., I'm using some seed starting soil, everything is fine for growing as far as i know. I water them about 3 or 4 times a day but not a heavey watering.

Try raising the lights a tid bit and water periodically like, in the morning once and then later in the afternoon once. This kinda trains the plants to adapt with little watering. It's also good for if one day persay, you are gone on a "trip" or something and you cant water them. :cool:

old_smokey9483 said:
I water them about 3 or 4 times a day but not a heavey watering.

your drowning your plant. water your plant untill you get run off out the bottom of your planter and then let soil dry back out for 3-4 days then water again. once a day is to offten to water a soil grown plant......

Back
Top Bottom