Attachments

• 20200412_155105.jpg
    20200412_155105.jpg
    691.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 20200412_155119.jpg
    20200412_155119.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 51
yes 18 closed 6 hours open Stayed yesterday I fixed 12/12
They should be ok then, just slowed them down with too little light hours, they should pick up in the next few days.
They look pretty healthy to me.

You've been reading to many articles and/or poems by John Sinclair.

Can't say that I recollect anything by him. Doesn't mean I haven't though.

How great of you to compare my musings to a published author.

Can't say that I recollect anything by him. Doesn't mean I haven't though.
Some old dude from a long time ago. Big in the "counter-culture" in the late '60s and early '70s. Instrumental in awakening the early movement to decriminalize pot in Ann Arbor and the state of Michigan. He was found guilty of possession and sentenced to 10 years in 1971. Rallies took place to draw attention to the laws. Several famous people attended which drew more attention to his sentence and the need to change the laws. The law he was found guilty under was declared illegal by the Supreme Court so he was released. The state came up with a new law quickly. I still remember his arrest, conviction and the rallies even after all these years.

I looked for a decent write-up on the guy and this was better than the wiki pages so here is....
https://www.metrotimes.com/detroit/why-pot-activist-john-sinclair-deserves-a-holiday/Content?oid=22092744

How great of you to compare my musings to a published author.
Accidents happen :) ;). Your comment on the jail bars in the photo caught my attention. John Sinclair now writes a series of one page articles titled "Free The Weed". They are found in a small magazine called Michigan Marijuana Report.

I never did care for his poetry or writing. The band that he worked with is a different story. You have probably heard the song "Kick out the Jams" that the MC5 did back in '67 or so. It is on youtube.

Have a great day.

The name got me thinking and I leafed through a couple copies of the MMR and found it. I knew it started sounding familiar the more I thought about it, especially when I remembered your from MI lol.

I'm less flattered now that I recognize his writing. But the parallel is undeniable.

They should be ok then, just slowed them down with too little light hours, they should pick up in the next few days.

only these two of them are others like this ... how can i stop height growth?

Attachments

• IMG-20200418-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20200418-WA0004.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG-20200418-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20200418-WA0005.jpg
    856 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG-20200418-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20200418-WA0006.jpg
    935.6 KB · Views: 32
They are definitely flowering but those curled leaves tell me they are not too happy with something, possibly overwatered or too much N. They don't want to dry out too much in flower but you need to make sure they are using nearly all the water before watering again.

If they are getting too tall and close to your light just tie the tallest tops down, in flower I tie them down gently bending them and every few days pull them down a tiny bit more until the canopy is pretty level.

What @Billpopy79 mentions. Basically a type of last minute Low Stress Training. I know a woman who does it in flowering in her outdoor grow each year when the plants start to grow through the fence that covers the garden area. (That fencing over the top is to slow down thieves who want to climb over the side fence to get to the crop.)

I do super cropping on some of my plants to keep the tops at an even height and out of the lights.

Look up "super cropping" with your favorite search engine. You will get links back to the this message board and to other sources of info. Check they all out and then consider giving it a try.

Back
Top Bottom