More lights will be ordered soon. Im inexperienced with using coco medium and am trying to determine whats the best watering method. What I said above sounds ok to you?
Yes, all good. The lights should be good for now, they are young and small, you'll see the difference once they are fully grown regarding the actual coverage.
Happy growing!

I do have a big tent but currently at this 8 day old stage of life I believe I have a sufficient light setup for the time being. I have 2 2000W LED lights turned on “veg mode”.

You've got plenty of light for a couple of plants whatever your room size, assuming you're gonna keep them in the light's footprint and not in opposite corners of the tent. And they look fine to me.

Yes, all good. The lights should be good for now, they are young and small, you'll see the difference once they are fully grown regarding the actual coverage.
Happy growing!

This.

You will be ok for a few weeks, but that’s it. You may need to turn on both switches in a couple weeks.

I strongly suggest investing in good lights. If you buy a bunch of cheap lights off amazon, you're just wasting money.

Perhaps a smaller tent would be a better start for you? Way cheaper to light up a 4x4 or 3x3, and if you buy the right light for that, you can use it in part of a bigger space if you go bigger.

Back
Top Bottom