Please help - My plants are slowly dying - Strange browning of colas

Monkeygod333

420 Member
Hi guys, I desperately need your assistance.
I'm now I'm my 5th month of my home grow and my plants seems to be dying slowly as of recently.

Some of the colas are turning brown and drying out while still attached to plant. Noted this on two plants and I have cut these sections off. It does not seem like bud rot.

My suspicion is that it has something to.do.with the Nutriplex Bloom I am using.

-Strains: Cinderella 99 Feminised, Super F1 Cheese, Northern Lights. Northern Lights plant has not been affected.
-In 30l plastic pots, potting soil mixed with perlite and vermiculite
-4 weeks into flowering

-Nutes used though grow;
-Nitrosol organic plant food 80g/kg N, 20g/kg P, 58g/kg K
-Power Feeding Long Flowering 18-12-18
-Nutriplex Bloom 0-5-8
-Ripener Late Flowering Nutrient 0-6-5

-Outdoor grow, normal sunlight conditions.
-pH; 6.3 to 6.8

Any help or advice will be appreciated.
Thank you kindly.
Mg3

No, I'm in South Africa, these are the only nutes available to us locally. The Nitrosol is organic and the Late Flower Ripener has pretty pistil pictures on it. I sent them an email asking the same question and they didn't respond.

Let's just assume that these are plant nutes.

Have you checked for bud worms? I had brown patches on my colas on my first grow & when I pulled off the brown bits, noticed some small green worms right inside the cola, eating it from the inside. Fellow ZAer:)

Have you checked for bud worms? I had brown patches on my colas on my first grow & when I pulled off the brown bits, noticed some small green worms right inside the cola, eating it from the inside. Fellow ZAer:)

Howzit man! Thanks for your advice. To be honest I did see a bit of bug traffic on the plants yesterday. I'll go through them tonight.

Back
Top Bottom