Please help - new vaporizer

Inasad

I just got a Vapir 1 v4.0 and I think I am doing something wrong, because it isn't working properly. If anyone has one or knows what the right settings are please help. Thanks

are your bags flimsy? or do they stick together?

u need to have your vape pushin with as little resistance as possible.

if your bags are sticken u can flush with very hot water, but it takes a few days for all the moisture to draw out. they will still work though.

1 other thing you can do is to blow the bag up like a balloon, then push out most, but not all of the air, leave enough air so ur bag isnt sticken and will fill up with minimal effort

oh, and make sure ur weed is ground up real good, dont pack it in, just drop it in loosely, and only fill ur cap 1/2 to 3/4 full ... :peace:

Yeah it seems like the problem is that the vapor isn't getting pushed into the bag so it's coming out the back. I tried using the mouthpiece instead of filling bags, but it still leaks, especially if you cover the tip between puffs. I think I'm going to see how good their 90 day warranty is.

i soaked a 30gal trash bag for a couple days (to get the plastic taste neutralized) then sealed the open end with box tape, fitted a tube and filled it with 12 caps fulls, it was 1 big-ass bag-o-vape. :slide:

by the way, is there any way to tell if your cap is cooked other than taking it out and looking?

Back
Top Bottom