Please help - Newer grower - Undiagnosable problem thus far

grownpassion4

Hello, Everyone. I am new to the forum so, GREAT TA MEET YA. Anyway, I have been to so many pages and forums trying to find out what is going on with my girl and I have yet to find anything on it. I'm going to try to post a picture but in case it wont let me.....The lower older leafs are spotting and after a few days to a week and a half they begin to curl and die (they crumble when squeezed) The spots begin tan around the veins, or random spots on the leaves, normally closer to the tips but don't start there. Also, growth has slowed but has spurts. As in the lower nodes have shot up about and inch or so in two days and then stop completely while the leaves get larger. Light reaches all nodes (surprisingly, considering the weak ass light. Going to invest in a better one when I can.) She has been having heat stress because someone in my family stole my fan) I've tried flushing her, because I was stupid and used too much of the miracle grow plant food. she is in miracle grow soil and has a normal (fairly weak) Fluorescent light. I haven't had money through the whole thing so I'm trying to do what I can. I tried dousing with a very small amount of the feed just in case she had any deficiencies and it didn't help. I have springtails but I read they don't really cause problems. I've grown something like five or six other plants. My last grow was successful (very) they had deficiencies and springtails but I used banana peels and such to fix it. PLEASE help, this problem has claimed multiple leaves. I have been super cropping her so she can get more foliage for more nodes to grow more buds. cut off some of the older large leafs that were stopping the light from getting to the lower nodes. I have yet to top her and she Is still in vegetative state. Suggestions? The sooner the better.

Here are the photos, you'll be able to tell which ones (only two or three but it is enough to cause concern and a bit of fear.) are the ones I am talking about in the above entry. Please god I beg you guys/women to help, it hurts my soul to see my beautiful little baby girl in this pain and yes, I care for her as if she is human. Please don't be mean, I'm still really new. :(
343.png
514.png
612.png
423.png
712.png
Grow_prob_1.png
grow_prob_2.png

What are you watering her with- tap water, distilled, something else?
Miracle grow has a terrible reputation for growing cannabis with. On the other hand, most of your growth looks pretty good. It looks like multiple things are going on, including yeah -minor heat stress. Best to try and look for the causes - which in this case are probably the crappy soil. If it's what I think it is, it has time release fertilizer in it which the flushing may have activated and made worse. Hopefully someone else will come along who's more familiar with MG. I've never used it. If I'm right about the problem, the best solution would be to transplant into better soil. But wait for some more input from others to see what people say. Good luck!

my first go to was the Miracle Grow soil as well. If you tried flushing that likely made it worse. If it is "time release" nutrient Miracle Grow soil, then adding more water releases more nutrients. I have never used it myself but have not read a lot of good reviews on it.

I have a different web site bookmarked for diagnosing because there is a way better one out there. If I link it here this post will be removed. Look for a site with a blue background and you will find an excellent diagnosing tool.

I think all of it is a result of heat stress.

#1 Heat stress
just-edges-curling-marijuana-sm_0.jpg

cannabis-heat-stress-thirsty.jpg

Back in the early 90's I grew many times in miracle grow soil and with miracle grow ferts. I had great success but you have to now how to compensate and add the stuff it doesn't have. And you must tread lightly. And if using MG potting soil it is a must that you think it out.

I can say straight up that soil is not aerated enough and will be problematic. Not impossible just harder and why do that to yourself. With a dense soil like that will be wanting to transplant and other extra work that can be avoided with a decent soil blend. There are a ton of issues that can be avoided with a soil blend that allows for no wet pockets or dry pockets or rivulets to form. You want to go not less that 1/4 perlite I go even much higher. I started using a soil based almost "soilless" blend a long time ago and you get Hydro type growth and very easy control uniformity of the water and nutes even if you are using a time released nute product (which should not be used). I would get a decent soil blend made up and transplant that thing into something that will make the grow a lot faster and be more easy to work with.

For a beginner...to keep it simple, start with 1/3 Perlite, 1/3 steer manure, 1/3 good off the shelf supersoil. Look on the back of the bag of soil and you want it to say they used Humus, Mycos, Oyster shells, Earth worm castings minimum. If you can get it Happy frog is a good start.

Then you will really only need to dechrlorinate your water, add some cal / mag and silica, pH it and you should be good to go through Veg.

But if you keep a dense soil like that you will be making things much more difficult on yourself. You may even need to do some transplanting to get proper root growth in that type of soil. With the blend I just described you can water in the corner of the pot and the water will be even distributed throughout the pot in no time. So you have very clear and precise control of the humidity in the soil and you can water way less frequently.

Heya. You say your last grow was (very) sucessful, but you're using MG and aren't controlling your pH it looks like. You should call your previous grow (very) lucky.

You have inadequate light, eccessive heat, and you're throwing general fert hoping it will miraculously fix it? My first guess is your pH is off, this is causing stress (curling), and nutrient lockout. You need to get a pH pen, learn what you need to adjust your pH if you can't afford pH adjusting solutions, and I would strongly recommend you get nutes that are geared toward what you're growing.

Flush your soil with 5x it's volume with plain water to get all the ferts you can out of the dirt, mix some h2o2 in there to kill off any eggs in the soil while you're at it, and get on a managed feeding schedule. Give it half strength at best mg till you get something proper, water minimum 4 days apart, and go re-read some faq's and how to's.

If you can't get your temps in order, or adequate light, you won't have anything approaching (very) successful in terms of yield.

my first go to was the Miracle Grow soil as well. If you tried flushing that likely made it worse. If it is "time release" nutrient Miracle Grow soil, then adding more water releases more nutrients. I have never used it myself but have not read a lot of good reviews on it.

I didn't even know. My brother used it and had good results but he had a better light. Same soil though.

I have a different web site bookmarked for diagnosing because there is a way better one out there. If I link it here this post will be removed. Look for a site with a blue background and you will find an excellent diagnosing tool.

I think all of it is a result of heat stress.

#1 Heat stress
just-edges-curling-marijuana-sm_0.jpg

cannabis-heat-stress-thirsty.jpg

Back in the early 90's I grew many times in miracle grow soil and with miracle grow ferts. I had great success but you have to now how to compensate and add the stuff it doesn't have. And you must tread lightly. And if using MG potting soil it is a must that you think it out.

I can say straight up that soil is not aerated enough and will be problematic. Not impossible just harder and why do that to yourself. With a dense soil like that will be wanting to transplant and other extra work that can be avoided with a decent soil blend. There are a ton of issues that can be avoided with a soil blend that allows for no wet pockets or dry pockets or rivulets to form. You want to go not less that 1/4 perlite I go even much higher. I started using a soil based almost "soilless" blend a long time ago and you get Hydro type growth and very easy control uniformity of the water and nutes even if you are using a time released nute product (which should not be used). I would get a decent soil blend made up and transplant that thing into something that will make the grow a lot faster and be more easy to work with.

For a beginner...to keep it simple, start with 1/3 Perlite, 1/3 steer manure, 1/3 good off the shelf supersoil. Look on the back of the bag of soil and you want it to say they used Humus, Mycos, Oyster shells, Earth worm castings minimum. If you can get it Happy frog is a good start.

Then you will really only need to dechrlorinate your water, add some cal / mag and silica, pH it and you should be good to go through Veg.

But if you keep a dense soil like that you will be making things much more difficult on yourself. You may even need to do some transplanting to get proper root growth in that type of soil. With the blend I just described you can water in the corner of the pot and the water will be even distributed throughout the pot in no time. So you have very clear and precise control of the humidity in the soil and you can water way less frequently.

I have to get a better light, and all of that. Extremely difficult because I only get a hundred some a week from work. My last grow TO ME was really successful because I compared the grow to the ones before it. Only got am eighth from it. yeah yeah I'm inexperienced, I know. I live in a state that doesn't condone this stuff SO it's difficult to get something geared twords it.

Heya. You say your last grow was (very) sucessful, but you're using MG and aren't controlling your pH it looks like. You should call your previous grow (very) lucky.

You have inadequate light, eccessive heat, and you're throwing general fert hoping it will miraculously fix it? My first guess is your pH is off, this is causing stress (curling), and nutrient lockout. You need to get a pH pen, learn what you need to adjust your pH if you can't afford pH adjusting solutions, and I would strongly recommend you get nutes that are geared toward what you're growing.

Flush your soil with 5x it's volume with plain water to get all the ferts you can out of the dirt, mix some h2o2 in there to kill off any eggs in the soil while you're at it, and get on a managed feeding schedule. Give it half strength at best mg till you get something proper, water minimum 4 days apart, and go re-read some faq's and how to's.

If you can't get your temps in order, or adequate light, you won't have anything approaching (very) successful in terms of yield.

I didn't use miracle grow my last grow. it was two dollar organic soil and it was Shit. to me it was very successful because I compared it to my other grows. It's extremely difficult to get anything for her for the simple fact I only get a hundred some dollars a week from work. I'm so new to this Shit in terms of how to properly do it that it's ridiculous. I grew one in miracle grow that did amazing but I didn't flower her, got high on k2 got paranoid and pulled her.....fucking killed me. Have no idea where to get a ph pen, how to control it, nor how to set up the light to help the grow. I super cropped her to make her more bushy but I've got problems getting the light to the lower nodes. I know I have Shit light but I can't afford one. I've been trying to find people who aren't using a good one so I can take it. I feel terrible for being so terrible. Like child services should throw me in jail. >.> fuck.... Thank you for your input ill for sure try my best to do all that.

Ok man, sit back, relax and clear your mind. A low budget doesn't mean you can't do it. You just have to get the education so you can pull off a decent grow with what you have. Growing successfully is very complicated (as you point out, any harvest from a plant is a success but that is relative). Add the need for stealth and that complicates things even more.

Now to sound harsh for a bit.

When you come to ask for help and people say 'read some faqs', you need to go read the faqs. That's why they are there. If you ask another question the next day, that is clearly covered in the faq, that you clearly didn't read, people will not be inclined to answer you anymore because you're not keeping up your end of the bargain. Read the terms of service for posting here. There are some questions you cannot ask, or expect answers to.

You're frustrated, I get that. You're overwhelmed by everything, everyone was when they started growing. Get over it. If you want to really learn how to grow weed successfully, get your head on straight and stop whining. You're in the right place to get the information and assistance you need, if you can control yourself and stop throwing your arms up in frustration, grit your teeth and get on with it.

Now that you've cleared your mind and calmed your heartbeat like any good new student should....

Forget everything positive you think about your last grow attempts. Think about the negative things that happened, and you want to be able to relate them cooly, objectively, without fuming. Forget the advanced techniques you've tried and failed at. Learn to crawl, then walk, then you can run whenever you want.

Here's what I think you'll need and what you should do. You're on a shoestring budget,but it can be done I think. If you're not accustomed to it, begin practicing channeling your inner macgyuver.

A bucket of dirt, any dirt. Spending money on dirt you can get out back is a waste of money. Soil is a blank slate, because you are in control (even if it feels like you're not, you'll feel this way for the next four months). If someone suggests a particular soil (because they can't connect with your budget), read it and think "dirt out back, got it".

Your 'bucket' can be any container to hold the dirt, with holes to drain the water. The size container you use will determine the final size of your plant. If you start in a small container and keep the plant small, you won't need to repot more than once, if you want to go from a solo cup to a 3 gallon pot for a nice sized plant, you'll have to transplant probably twice. It's not complicated, but something to know and plan for. And it's no cost, since a empty soda bottle and empty tub of butter you can scavenge. Your standing on the dirt you'll put in them.

If you can, spend 30$ or so on amazon for a good set of nutrients, the general hydroponics line is affordable and pretty much complete. Here is where the money you spend directly relates to the ease or difficulty you will face, and the quality of your end product. Feed your girl right, she will get sexy. Feed her scraps and she'll respond accordingly. Make sure this sinks in. Your plant is alive. You could also look at the dyna-gro nutes, they're maybe even cheaper by a few $ and is a two part system (these types, you add say, 1tsp/gallon). You can also look at the how to grow faq here, or talk with people about how to mix up good (even uber) nutrients from household items. The easiest thing though, even if it's 30$~, is to get a premixed solution, so you can learn how to feed your plant before you have to learn how to make the food. Miracle grow might be cheaper, but after you add all the extra things you'll need to the mg to grow well, an extra 15$ doesn't sound like a bad outlay to me vs the hassle and headache of trying to use mg.

Keep things simple as you can for your first grow. This is the accepted rule. To you nothing is simple. To an expert giving advice, they can easily unintentionally knock your head off with a recommendation because to them, it's so simple they do it with thier eyes closed every day. Try to keep things in perspective.

You should get a pH testing pen, these are 10$ on amazon as well. pH is something you must understand if you want to grow. If you don't understand it, nothing will ever really make sense. All the different aspects of growing relate to and are dependant on the other details. Read this as many times as it takes till it starts to make sense. A pH testing pen is crystal clear. An elcheapo pH testing kit with strips can be used, but you'll have to learn the guestimation for using it. Time vs money here. 10$ or something else to grasp as you put this all together.

Lights. As you've seen, the quality of your light directly relates to the health (and final yield) of your plant. The accepted minimum of 6x 23w CFL bulbs will cost you probably 20-40$ realistically to put together. Any less light, and you will have a correspondly smaller plant or smaller yield. You could grow with 1 CFL bulb for veg, 6500K color temperature, which is listed on the box, and one CFL @2700K temp for flower. So for the cost of two bulbs and a socket. So budget here = yield. As much light as you can afford, do it, and you can add more and more lights as your budget allows over the grow. No need to spend all at once if you can't.

You will need some way to control the lights. When you flower, you want 12hrs darkness and 12 hours light. You can get a timer for less than 5$, or sneaker it. Be there at the right time to flip the switch. Costs nothing but time, but if you forget, you can fubar your plant.

Light/dark, you will need an enclosure for your plant. $ for a grow tent, or scavenge a large cardboard box (bigger is better). Choice is clear, and they do the same thing.

You could get by without active ventilation, probably have to not grow in a box for that, but at a minimum you want a household fan on low blowing gently over the plant. This is to keep fresh air moving over the plant and to help it develop stronger stems.

If stealth is a issue, this is where $ and innovation relate to discovery. You'll need an exaust fan for your box, and a carbon filter odor scrubber. This can be put together for around 40$? 10-20 for a inline fan off amazn (if you havn't started to figure it out, all this can be had off amazn or sponsers here). And you'll have to make your own carbon filter out of something with some activated carbon stuffed in it. There's plenty of how to's to do this.

Water. Any water will do, except sea water or water that is glowing. You do want to get the cleanest water you can, but bottled water and tap water, are in many cases, the exact same thing. Don't waste money on bottled water thinking it will feed your plants better than not buying the right nutrients to add to the water. Using tap water, people customarily will fill a bucket and let it sit for a day to allow the clorine in it to dissapate. You don't even have to do this.

But water is water for the most part, the important thing is to get the right fertilizer into it, and have it be at the correct pH so that your plants can use the fertilizer.

Since you've had plants grow before, I will presume temperatures aren't extreme for you, so you don't have to really address this to a degree. Once you have your grow properly set up, you can generate more heat than normal. So you want to have some thermometer you can stick in the box to monitor the temps.

There's no magic bullet to growing that everyone's keeping a secret. Weed is a plant that to grow well, requires more attention than a simple house plant. I can't see it any simpler than that, because I can't toss a seed into dirt and have it grow. Someone else may have ideas on even more cost cutting.

I did budget For years my man. It is totally doable and actually a lot more fun to do it yourself then spend money on a fancy bottle.

Start a journal, PM Faic and myself with the link...We will hold your hand and get you there one day at a time.

But it takes years to learn half of what you need to know. People follow Journals and recipes exactly and get lucky and then think they know what they are doing and like he said they just got lucky. Following someones advice is great but you have to understand what they are saying and not just follow a recipe.

We can teach you to fish but you are gonna have to bring the pole.

Ok man, sit back, relax and clear your mind. A low budget doesn't mean you can't do it. You just have to get the education so you can pull off a decent grow with what you have. Growing successfully is very complicated (as you point out, any harvest from a plant is a success but that is relative). Add the need for stealth and that complicates things even more.

Now to sound harsh for a bit.

When you come to ask for help and people say 'read some faqs', you need to go read the faqs. That's why they are there. If you ask another question the next day, that is clearly covered in the faq, that you clearly didn't read, people will not be inclined to answer you anymore because you're not keeping up your end of the bargain. Read the terms of service for posting here. There are some questions you cannot ask, or expect answers to.

You're frustrated, I get that. You're overwhelmed by everything, everyone was when they started growing. Get over it. If you want to really learn how to grow weed successfully, get your head on straight and stop whining. You're in the right place to get the information and assistance you need, if you can control yourself and stop throwing your arms up in frustration, grit your teeth and get on with it.

Now that you've cleared your mind and calmed your heartbeat like any good new student should....

Forget everything positive you think about your last grow attempts. Think about the negative things that happened, and you want to be able to relate them cooly, objectively, without fuming. Forget the advanced techniques you've tried and failed at. Learn to crawl, then walk, then you can run whenever you want.

Here's what I think you'll need and what you should do. You're on a shoestring budget,but it can be done I think. If you're not accustomed to it, begin practicing channeling your inner macgyuver.

A bucket of dirt, any dirt. Spending money on dirt you can get out back is a waste of money. Soil is a blank slate, because you are in control (even if it feels like you're not, you'll feel this way for the next four months). If someone suggests a particular soil (because they can't connect with your budget), read it and think "dirt out back, got it".

Your 'bucket' can be any container to hold the dirt, with holes to drain the water. The size container you use will determine the final size of your plant. If you start in a small container and keep the plant small, you won't need to repot more than once, if you want to go from a solo cup to a 3 gallon pot for a nice sized plant, you'll have to transplant probably twice. It's not complicated, but something to know and plan for. And it's no cost, since a empty soda bottle and empty tub of butter you can scavenge. Your standing on the dirt you'll put in them.

If you can, spend 30$ or so on amazon for a good set of nutrients, the general hydroponics line is affordable and pretty much complete. Here is where the money you spend directly relates to the ease or difficulty you will face, and the quality of your end product. Feed your girl right, she will get sexy. Feed her scraps and she'll respond accordingly. Make sure this sinks in. Your plant is alive. You could also look at the dyna-gro nutes, they're maybe even cheaper by a few $ and is a two part system (these types, you add say, 1tsp/gallon). You can also look at the how to grow faq here, or talk with people about how to mix up good (even uber) nutrients from household items. The easiest thing though, even if it's 30$~, is to get a premixed solution, so you can learn how to feed your plant before you have to learn how to make the food. Miracle grow might be cheaper, but after you add all the extra things you'll need to the mg to grow well, an extra 15$ doesn't sound like a bad outlay to me vs the hassle and headache of trying to use mg.

Keep things simple as you can for your first grow. This is the accepted rule. To you nothing is simple. To an expert giving advice, they can easily unintentionally knock your head off with a recommendation because to them, it's so simple they do it with thier eyes closed every day. Try to keep things in perspective.

You should get a pH testing pen, these are 10$ on amazon as well. pH is something you must understand if you want to grow. If you don't understand it, nothing will ever really make sense. All the different aspects of growing relate to and are dependant on the other details. Read this as many times as it takes till it starts to make sense. A pH testing pen is crystal clear. An elcheapo pH testing kit with strips can be used, but you'll have to learn the guestimation for using it. Time vs money here. 10$ or something else to grasp as you put this all together.

Lights. As you've seen, the quality of your light directly relates to the health (and final yield) of your plant. The accepted minimum of 6x 23w CFL bulbs will cost you probably 20-40$ realistically to put together. Any less light, and you will have a correspondly smaller plant or smaller yield. You could grow with 1 CFL bulb for veg, 6500K color temperature, which is listed on the box, and one CFL @2700K temp for flower. So for the cost of two bulbs and a socket. So budget here = yield. As much light as you can afford, do it, and you can add more and more lights as your budget allows over the grow. No need to spend all at once if you can't.

You will need some way to control the lights. When you flower, you want 12hrs darkness and 12 hours light. You can get a timer for less than 5$, or sneaker it. Be there at the right time to flip the switch. Costs nothing but time, but if you forget, you can fubar your plant.

Light/dark, you will need an enclosure for your plant. $ for a grow tent, or scavenge a large cardboard box (bigger is better). Choice is clear, and they do the same thing.

You could get by without active ventilation, probably have to not grow in a box for that, but at a minimum you want a household fan on low blowing gently over the plant. This is to keep fresh air moving over the plant and to help it develop stronger stems.

If stealth is a issue, this is where $ and innovation relate to discovery. You'll need an exaust fan for your box, and a carbon filter odor scrubber. This can be put together for around 40$? 10-20 for a inline fan off amazn (if you havn't started to figure it out, all this can be had off amazn or sponsers here). And you'll have to make your own carbon filter out of something with some activated carbon stuffed in it. There's plenty of how to's to do this.

Water. Any water will do, except sea water or water that is glowing. You do want to get the cleanest water you can, but bottled water and tap water, are in many cases, the exact same thing. Don't waste money on bottled water thinking it will feed your plants better than not buying the right nutrients to add to the water. Using tap water, people customarily will fill a bucket and let it sit for a day to allow the clorine in it to dissapate. You don't even have to do this.

But water is water for the most part, the important thing is to get the right fertilizer into it, and have it be at the correct pH so that your plants can use the fertilizer.

Since you've had plants grow before, I will presume temperatures aren't extreme for you, so you don't have to really address this to a degree. Once you have your grow properly set up, you can generate more heat than normal. So you want to have some thermometer you can stick in the box to monitor the temps.

There's no magic bullet to growing that everyone's keeping a secret. Weed is a plant that to grow well, requires more attention than a simple house plant. I can't see it any simpler than that, because I can't toss a seed into dirt and have it grow. Someone else may have ideas on even more cost cutting.

since I'm so new to this, I have absolutely no idea how to navigate it. not saying I can't take the time to learn, just a bit confusing. I just say. you are freaking epic, love the way you spoke, it was perfect for me. I think I said it but if not, this is my first time on a forum so I'm an extreme Newb. Your cost cutting ideas are perfect. I tend to forget that veg can go as long as needed while I set everything out. I calmed down and fou d out its nutrient lockout. I didn't know outside soil worked because I read something talking about how it can carry pests and other stuff like that that can destroy the plant. Since I'm working today and tomorrow, chhrustmas eve and day, I'm going to have a decent budget to work with. I'm going to go through your post and write Doan what I need and prioritize. First, soil, then lights, then box with fan. Stealth isn't much of an issuE, don't get bothered in the Boons. You're right, I know nothing about this but honestly I love everything about these plants so I'm very willing to learn. I have no clue on the terms of the light for the 6x 7500 w stuff. I would guess it's six lights equalling up to 7500 w? Definitely going to have to check out Amazon and such. if you would be down for it, as the other guy suggested (probably should have quoted him too if that was possible) then I would love to make a journal or whatever it is and get your guyses help/opinions with this. He'll if I could I'd send you finished stuff for it lol. But obviously not able to, sadly. You should be a teacher for real. I will without a doubt be getting the pen because I don't Wang to deal with messing up the guess work. pin point accuracy is my desire and forte. I'm very comprehensive when it comes to learning as long as the teachers aren't just. angry. Not saying anything about anyone here, I'm just greatful they took time out of their days to comment and give options and opinions on what's wrong. Thank you again.

I did budget For years my man. It is totally doable and actually a lot more fun to do it yourself then spend money on a fancy bottle.

Start a journal, PM Faic and myself with the link...We will hold your hand and get you there one day at a time.

But it takes years to learn half of what you need to know. People follow Journals and recipes exactly and get lucky and then think they know what they are doing and like he said they just got lucky. Following someones advice is great but you have to understand what they are saying and not just follow a recipe.

We can teach you to fish but you are gonna have to bring the pole.

I don't think you understand how greatful I am that you two would take the time to do that for me. he'll, I've wanted to move to Colorado and actually go to school for it. Everything about the plant astonishes me, I quite literally grow to see how good and big of a yield I can get off of it m don't sell it but I give it to family, it's a great pain reliever and my family is actually in a lot of pain all the time. plus they are gorgeous plants. How do I start a journal? If you wouldn't mind answering this as well, where are the faq? Im Too new to forums.

At the top of any page is a button called Grow Room. In there is a link to the Journals and at the top of the "Journals in progress" are a lot of sticky posts explain everything you need to know to make a journal.

Journals in Progress

Your welcome. Word of advice. Don't let your budget go to your head lol. Work like you still have no budget, since it's easy to spend on the wrong things first.

My advice on prioritizing would be nutrients (and your pH pen), lights, ventilation, then soil. Yes outdoor soil can carry pests, but a few minutes in a microwave will take care of that (but don't heat the soil to over 200f, you can cause problems there too). Weed is highly pest and disease resistant, don't let her fool you.

If your forte is pinpoint accuracy, you may want to consider hydroponics. Soil can be very difficult, since it takes days for problems to show, then days for your solution to work or not. Hydroponics, you hit your numbers and you see results in hours or a day (that also means you can loose your plant in a day too...). Depends on your budget and how much time you have on your hands, but hydro took 95% of the mystery out of growing for me. Just something to think about.

Merry Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom