Please help - Newer grower - Undiagnosable problem thus far

And I would say the nutes are kind of irrelevant. A good grower can make any nute program work. A great grower can make stuff not meant for Cannabis work. Other than the nutes I agree with Fiac.

#1 lights...get the best you can afford or grow outdoors.
#2 Ventilation is supper important. You can do everything right and if temps and humidity are wrong nothing works.

Soil ..well we can show you how to make a great soil that needs no nutes added. We can also show you something fast and easy that needs little nutes added.

But do not use soil from your yard or soil from a bag without doing a few things to it.

Start a journal and we can fix what you have screed up and get you back on the rails and a solid harvest. If you haven't started yet then lets talk about what a good soil is.

I think soil is easier when done correctly...but hydro is more consistent if you have time and money.

I do both. I do soil in a way where you basically only have to add water and a few things based on your water quality. I do Hydro with a living res and I manage to do that very cheaply because I use a living res. But a hydro setup, even DIY, is some cash up front. If you are in the US I can show you hydro nutes that are cheap and work as good as the expensive stuff.

But all that is a side bar. Hydro is good for the right grow but for a beginner let just make a good soil and go with it. We can talk about all the things you need for hydro on your third grow.

VillageIdiot is right, my stress about nutes in the begining is so that all you have to do when the shit is hitting the fan (which it will on your first grow, since everything seems to be that level of concern) is 'follow the directions on the bottle', not guess, hunt, or wait for replies to posts. It is making a problem not a problem by throwing money at it. And in this instance, it's warranted in a first grow situation.

And I think Vi's #2 should be a first consideration, since he's right. It's going to be much easier and less expensive if you can say for certain if you can grow inside or not. This would actually determine the size of your indoor grow area, and determine the type of lights you could use.

Say you only have 1 4inch personal desktop fan to use for all your ventilation. Sets the stage for everything else.

I only want to add...

The bottles have space for usually one set of directions... They do not have space for directions for all forms of indoor micro gardens. Specifically....they will not put direction on the bottle for a 4 foot CFL grow...or a Stressed out under pH'd grow.

When you look at products for cannabis...the directions on the side...those are for people who are running 1000W grows in perfect condition or multi bulb 600W grows who know what they are doing.

Until you can grow "perfectly" you want to cut back or you will burn your plants.

be cool...yull be happy.

start a journal...you'll be happier.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom