Please help: Northern Lights auto flower

Autumnsday

420 Member
My plant is at day 21 in fox farm ocean forest...I have not feed it nothing yet for nutrients. The tips of one of my plants are browning and curling upwards.....I noticed last night before I started lst .....but today it's worse....should I feed them some nutrients now?

Attachments

• 20190916_204714.jpg
    20190916_204714.jpg
    641.7 KB · Views: 69
One of my other ones ....they all looked small for there age but my first grow....and I just started lst so they are tied down but still small.

Attachments

• 20190916_210222.jpg
    20190916_210222.jpg
    948.1 KB · Views: 48
I dont even want to say this lol ....but I have no ph tester yet.....I use distilled water atm till I can afford the ph pen...distilled water is usually around 5.8 I'm guessing that's the issue?

Ya I know .... just strapped atm till Friday....just hope it's not to late.....the other plants are fine tho.....think it is a ph issue?

Not trying to be an ass....that usually means I'm gunna be....lol

But seriously, read up more on growing, it's not rocket science, but there are basics that are needed, or yer plant turns to crap, or worse, it hates you till it moves out, dates a painter, and had 4 kids from 3 guys

Ya I know .... just strapped atm till Friday....just hope it's not to late.....the other plants are fine tho.....think it is a ph issue?
Read Emily thread and start from there bud, it's never too late

Depending on what kind of soil and/or it's nutrients but, plans will need feed through water!!!!! There are plant foods that work great and are affordable

Back
Top Bottom