Please help out a new grower with a budding issue

Lord Thanatos

I built my grow room this spring and started my first planting. Just as the plants started to flower, a huge storm knocked out all electricity for 7 days, so my plants were trapped in the heat and darkness that whole time. Once the power came back on, I had to cut out the dead parts and within a couple weeks, they were doing pretty well and I managed to salvage 6 plants. Now they are taller than me and they have been covered with beautiful flowers. However, those flowers don't seem to be getting any larger for the past few weeks. I have them under 2 hps lights... one is a 600 watt and the other is a 400 watt for a total of 1000 watts - set on a timer 10 hrs on / 14 hrs off (complete un-interupted darkness). The room has an air conditioning unit set at 65 degress, mylar coated walls and an oscilating fan on low. I feel that I have done the best that I can, but cannot get the flowers to start budding up. What should I do??? Please... any information you can give would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.

P.S. - I can try to attach a photo or 2 if that will help.

Upload the Photos, It'll be much easier to see what the score is then :thumb:

yes pics would help also more info
how long have they been in flower?
what kind of plant Indica or sativa?
what kind of ferts are you useing and how much?
the more you tell the more we can get your garden growing:welcome:

I Sure hope you got those babies sorted :S

Okay... I just uploaded 2 photos of the buds/flowers to get your opinion. They have been at this stage for several weeks without gettinfg any bigger. I'm using Bloom Booster fert. As far as sativa or indica... I don't know... I got the seeds online from the Netherlands and all I know is that they called them Bianca. They are all females... I removed the males at the first signs.

Let me know if you are able to view the pics and what you think I should do. A friend told me I should increase the light to 24 hrs steady, but I'm afraif that will send them back into veg state and halt the bud formation, but I don't know. What do you think?

Thank you !!!

From the pics you posted they look pretty good. If you could post a pic of the whole plant that would be great. I would not change the light schedule, they have been shocked enough. You say you have your A/C set at 65. Is your room 65 degrees? If so, I would warm it up to 70 or 75. Then I would just let them be. I think they just need time to recover.
:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom