Please Help: Plant health issue

Cintetik

What’s good grower fam. First time grower here. I know some things but the more I learn, the more I realize how little I know. My autoflower 6 week old girl is having some sort of a problem. My research points to nitrogen deficiency, but Im not an expert so I thought id see what y’all got to say about it. Brown spots on one of the fan leaves and lower leaves turning yellow. Also slightly browned leaf tips. Top canopy looks slightly lighter than the rest of the plant. Using fox farm nutes, pH’d, feed amount is 25-33% of the soil volume, combination and amounts of nutes are based on fox farm feeding chart. I only use the tiger bloom, big bloom and grow big. Soil in cloth 3 gal pot. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    779.6 KB · Views: 128
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    677.9 KB · Views: 127
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    713.5 KB · Views: 143
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    700.9 KB · Views: 141
What’s good grower fam. First time grower here. I know some things but the more I learn, the more I realize how little I know. My autoflower 6 week old girl is having some sort of a problem. My research points to nitrogen deficiency, but Im not an expert so I thought id see what y’all got to say about it. Brown spots on one of the fan leaves and lower leaves turning yellow. Also slightly browned leaf tips. Top canopy looks slightly lighter than the rest of the plant. Using fox farm nutes, pH’d, feed amount is 25-33% of the soil volume, combination and amounts of nutes are based on fox farm feeding chart. I only use the tiger bloom, big bloom and grow big. Soil in cloth 3 gal pot. Thanks in advance!
If you are only using those 3 FF products , you are not following the schedule.
Because of that you have nutrient issues developing.
FF soil schedule calls for a periodic flush ( sledgehammer&water w/ 3 x the size of your container ).
Have you done the flush to remove built up salts ?
As mentioned , your pot is probably to small .
Most folks say autos should not be up potted.
I know that @Emilya had success w/ this.
Her tutorials on watering plants in soil would be very beneficial to you.
Good luck
DAC1D1EB-7FF2-4918-B64E-C5DCCF3821EC.jpeg
06857BE8-A91A-4490-9DC6-1FF37E3499AA.jpeg

Transplant an autoflower? Different schools of thought to be had on that but I've seen others here do it frequently with good success rates but not perfect. Once an autoflower gets stunted it usually takes far to long to recover in the amount of time it has to grow to be all it could be. It doesn't wilt and die, it just doesn't produce much or as much without some extra work like LST and topping.
Theres lots of info here, using the search tool unveils so much, you'll be reading for days. Welcome and good to meet you. GG

If you are only using those 3 FF products , you are not following the schedule.
Because of that you have nutrient issues developing.
FF soil schedule calls for a periodic flush ( sledgehammer&water w/ 3 x the size of your container ).
Have you done the flush to remove built up salts ?
As mentioned , your pot is probably to small .
Most folks say photo’s should not be up potted.
I know that @Emilya had success w/ this.
Her tutorials on watering plants in soil would be very beneficial to you.
Good luck
DAC1D1EB-7FF2-4918-B64E-C5DCCF3821EC.jpeg
06857BE8-A91A-4490-9DC6-1FF37E3499AA.jpeg
Thank you so much for the advice. I’ll check her out. As I mentioned, I’m greener than the bud I grow. I’m learning as I go, so no to flushes with sledgehammer yet.

I did a half ass flush about a week or more ago and my runoff was high seven, almost eight pH. Just learned that it’s too high and could block nutes. Waiting for it to dry up to do a proper flush. Might be the contributor to my problem.

I’ve also only recently familiarized myself with the fox farm schedule. Will be getting more of the products soon. I’m sure I’m using wrong type of soil also so I’m currently looking into it.

I’m very interested to know what problem(s) does my plant have by the look of it. It’s be easier to focus in on one issue rather than trying many things to see what works. I didn’t expect to take this growing this seriously. I only planted a seed for the hell of it. $500 later.....and still need to get stuff.....

Transplant an autoflower? Different schools of thought to be had on that but I've seen others here do it frequently with good success rates but not perfect. Once an autoflower gets stunted it usually takes far to long to recover in the amount of time it has to grow to be all it could be. It doesn't wilt and die, it just doesn't produce much or as much without some extra work like LST and topping.
Theres lots of info here, using the search tool unveils so much, you'll be reading for days. Welcome and good to meet you. GG
Thanks and good to meet you as well. I’m down to try anything as long as there are some clear instructions on how to NOT kill my plant while doing whatever that anything is. I have plenty of seeds. I could also clone. Was looking into that last week. I’ll look around the forum for stuff but I would like some expert opinion on what’s wrong with my plant. I could probably take it from there on finding the fixes.

Simply bringing up a possibility if the plant is root bound.
Something is going on. 6 week auto that does not appear to be in flower yet ?

Thank you so much for the advice. I’ll check her out. As I mentioned, I’m greener than the bud I grow. I’m learning as I go, so no to flushes with sledgehammer yet.

I did a half ass flush about a week or more ago and my runoff was high seven, almost eight pH. Just learned that it’s too high and could block nutes. Waiting for it to dry up to do a proper flush. Might be the contributor to my problem.

I’ve also only recently familiarized myself with the fox farm schedule. Will be getting more of the products soon. I’m sure I’m using wrong type of soil also so I’m currently looking into it.

I’m very interested to know what problem(s) does my plant have by the look of it. It’s be easier to focus in on one issue rather than trying many things to see what works. I didn’t expect to take this growing this seriously. I only planted a seed for the hell of it. $500 later.....and still need to get stuff.....
Read that schedule . It suggests what range to PH your water and neuts.
How is the environment in your grow area ? Outside or inside ?

:welcome: to the forum!

Try searching this site for uppotting autoflowering plants. Also search for an "Emilya" auto journal, she will almost certainly have discussed her grow plan on the first page with pot size and nutrients...seriously, they're like manuals.

This is also a great resource to find all sorts of things you didn't even know you could have known. :bongrip: :goodluck:
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Read that schedule . It suggests what range to PH your water and neuts.
How is the environment in your grow area ? Outside or inside ?
Any recommendation on soil? I’m certain I’m using the wrong one but there are so many different ones out there, it’s hard to know what I need.

:welcome: to the forum!

Try searching this site for uppotting autoflowering plants. Also search for an "Emilya" auto journal, she will almost certainly have discussed her grow plan on the first page with pot size and nutrients...seriously, they're like manuals.

This is also a great resource to find all sorts of things you didn't even know you could have known. :bongrip: :goodluck:
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know
Hey. Thanks so much. I sure will check her out. I appreciate all the help and direction

Oh, I was not aware of these statistics. I’m not sure what you mean by “photo”
^ think that is photoperiod, full season to mature vs autoflower in much less time

I've only the experience from here to go by on autos. I have one grow with autos on my second now. I have thousands of hours on indoor photo period as well as outside. I sometimes lost photo seedlings to shock/stress on transplants on up potting/planting outdoors once. I never risked multiple transplants and was doing solo cups to start my first auto grow and my seeds had sprouted so it was to late. I had to transplant into their final container, per information here and another site this is not good for autos so I stick with that advice because of the autoflower life cycle, but if I had to I wouldn't worry to much and get that in a bigger pot. Its exploding lol

I had to transplant into their final container, per information here and another site this is not good for autos so I stick with that advice because of the autoflower life cycle, but if I had to I wouldn't worry to much and get that in a bigger pot. Its exploding lol
I immediately am drawn to that :laughtwo: but have heard the same and would do the research while getting the feed and flush business sorted.

I've only the experience from here to go by on autos. I have one grow with autos on my second now. I have thousands of hours on indoor photo period as well as outside. I sometimes lost photo seedlings to shock/stress on transplants on up potting/planting outdoors once. I never risked multiple transplants and was doing solo cups to start my first auto grow and my seeds had sprouted so it was to late. I had to transplant into their final container, per information here and another site this is not good for autos so I stick with that advice because of the autoflower life cycle, but if I had to I wouldn't worry to much and get that in a bigger pot. Its exploding lol
So you’re saying I should transplant it into a larger pot. Ok. What size of pot would you recommend? Also, any recommendation for soil?

Back
Top Bottom