Please help - Some advice about my setup

Ferboldt

Hi everyone,

I have a small setup with an AeroGarden bounty.

The led hood is LED 45w. It's a small closet and I would like to improve my lights.

I was thinking about this product to support lower branches for my next grow. Do you guys think I will be fine if I add this or should I look for something else?

71ZrFxz8XgL_SL1500_.jpg

And if yes where should I position the new LED light? Next to the hood or on the left side over the chair? Thank you all for the advice.

image5521.jpeg
image5709.jpeg

Re: Need advice about led light support

Hi everyone,

I have a small setup with an AeroGarden bounty.

The led hood is LED 45w. It's a small closet and I would like to improve my lights.

I was thinking about this product to support lower branches for my next grow. Do you guys think I will be fine if I add this or should I look for something else?

71ZrFxz8XgL_SL1500_.jpg

And if yes where should I position the new LED light? Next to the hood or on the left side over the chair? Thank you all for the advice.

image5709.jpeg
image5521.jpeg
That would make a very nicer cloner.
Next time u flower. Try and cut bottom branches of so just tops are there. It will put the energy to tops. Down low your probably gonna get fluff.
Cool Tho I had to check out

I'd go with CFLs - not one LED. LEDs are very directional. That new bulb will light a spot for you. CFLs usually run cooler and you could put a few around the outside to supplement the top panel.

I'd go with CFLs - not one LED. LEDs are very directional. That new bulb will light a spot for you. CFLs usually run cooler and you could put a few around the outside to supplement the top panel.

I'm very new to growing. Can you please also tell me;

- What kind of CFL Light do I need? I would appreciate an amazon link.
- Is one CFL Light enough as support or do I need more?

Thank you.

I'm very new to growing. Can you please also tell me;

- What kind of CFL Light do I need? I would appreciate an amazon link.
- Is one CFL Light enough as support or do I need more?

Thank you.

I don't think :420: wants us to post external links. The bulbs look like the picture below. They come in color temperatures from about 2700 - 6500K degrees. I like 6500 but others use 3500 - especially in bloom - or a mix. They provide most of their light from the side - not the end. I'd hang as many as you can based on your budget, available space, heat, etc. They can be as close as a couple of inches from the plant. They come in a wide range of wattage, too. Those wattages are usually listed as "equivalent watts", which is about three times their actual power draw. For example, a "150 watt" bulb uses about 40 watts. Hope this helps...

256d78a3-569b-4643-814d-db2e3de6fd10_4001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom