Please help the diagnosis! its big bang auto

alkas

hi guys, fellows, grow-mates, every one... i have a prob with my grow.. older leaves got yellow and full of dead spots.. new leaves are fine... just not so fine.. i got really worried about it... so i searched it and i can't make a diagnosis... it may be this or that and i am confused... so anyone here with more experience than me could help...
my set up is a 50*50*120 with 11000 lm clf cool 17/7. it is auto big bang. also i have one more plant, its wild sativa dominant and i am doing it outdoors and its completely healthy .. so i got some photos for you to see with your eyes.. both of the plants are 5 weeds old..

here is my grow
DSC_05631.jpg

the wild
DSC_05624.jpg

DSC_05583.jpg

big bang auto
DSC_05611.jpg

DSC_05593.jpg

the prob
DSC_05603.jpg

DSC_05575.jpg

thanks for your time...

Re: Please help the diagnosis! its big bang auto.

probably nute burn getting bad enough to also possibly cause some lockouts. try just watering ph'd water and nothing else w/a decent bit of runoff; don't know if I'd do a total flush w/autos, but maybe.

Re: Please help the diagnosis! its big bang auto.

probably nute burn getting bad enough to also possibly cause some lockouts. try just watering ph'd water and nothing else w/a decent bit of runoff; don't know if I'd do a total flush w/autos, but maybe.

i had it in smaller pot... and because cfl there had not so much heat to dry the soil out... maybe too much water is the problem.. my friend told me so...
so less water..? or flush it right now?
but now i got this 10L pot and filled it with super soil mix.. and i left my plant the last days to rest..

Back
Top Bottom