Please help weird spot on healthy plants? PH problems? Any advice would be appreciated

These plants have recently been showing me spots that aren't completely yellow but sure are on the way, I dont have a ph tester but I'm using half rain water and half Nestle purelife bottle water. also using Shultz potting soil as it was the only stuff I could get during this corona bs. I will be transplanting into better soil soon but they were so happy idk what's going on. any help would be appreciated. lights are kinda close but nothing serious mayb 6 inchs away using 2 23w cfl bright light till they go in my tent under 1000w led.
20200420_165423.jpg
20200420_165350.jpg
20200420_165347.jpg

Attachments

• 20200420_165429.jpg
    20200420_165429.jpg
    789.3 KB · Views: 87
nothing, just what's in the soil and water. they have great structure, nodes on first set of leaves but are yellowing in weird spots like pimples or somthing.

That soil won’t hold nutes past 2-3 weeks. They need to be feed. It looks like Iron or Zinc deficiency to me.

its says 3 months of feeding. theres no way they dieing for more. I thinks its ph problems. I'm going to try some more feed soon. just dont want em to burn

its says 3 months of feeding. theres no way they dieing for more. I thinks its ph problems. I'm going to try some more feed soon. just dont want em to burn
Then I’d recommend not asking for advice if you’ve got it down buddy. If you are not feeding nutes yet, pH is not a factor in soil.
That’s a deficiency bud.
@Emilya Iron or Zinc def. maybe?

Definitely a nutrient defeciency but some people choose to ignore the combined wisdom of a well versed growing community.

I fail to understand why they seek advice when they already know it all.

easy ladies didnt mean to offend ya, I'm open to all advice which is why i asked. there small and young and were transplanted 3 weeks ago into soil that's says it feed for 6 months. I'm will listen to you guys and try some nutrients. I'm not a block head who dont listen please dont get me wrong I'm willing to try anything please let me kno what you think.

it's worse today, they got the claw and are worsening spots, also they are looking kinda shiney and its affecting new leaves alot. put them under my led in my grow tent hoping it helps.

I was able to locate fox farm soil and I got grotek fish plus nutrients for extra. 6 gallon pots and the guy at the shop said the schultz soil was definitely nuit burning my plants which is what I thought. will post new pics in a week

Back
Top Bottom