Please help with breeding issue

ndawgg27

i'm on my first grow and i'm growing 2 lowryders under my house (crawl space), i have one male and one female and i want to breed so i can get some seeds to plant more. i want to know how long i should leave the two together to pollinated. they are both 25 days old. the male showed his sex on the 20th day and the female the 22th day. from what i've researched they should stay together for 2 week then split them apart. also will the bud from the female be smoke able enough to get high or does the THC level reduce past the point to get you high?

they are each over a foot tall. im not sure where to go from here with them. i have a station all set up for when i need to move the male but i dont know when, can anyone help me with this please

I have never breeded, but (just kinda talking out my a$$ here) but I would assume after the male flowers open and spread the pollen, you should be fine,, if it is only the two, I would wait until alot of the flowers opened up, to make sure the female got some.

I would imagine after that (and you can then kill the male) once your girl is grown, the smoke should be fine.. (maybe not as good as if it had no seeds,, ) but how many bags of weed have you bought that had seeds, and still got you high?

however there are tons of experienced growers here, so a little patience and someone else will help out, I am sure..

:goodluck:

hey buddy, you say your growing in a crawl space, make sure it gets enough light. as far as the time period, theres no set amount of time, just watch the male, and eventually you'll see that the pollen sacks have opened. After the sacks open it means the pollen was dispersed and most probably on your famale. there's really no reason to ever separate them if you only have the two things going. If they are close enough together then you could probably lean the make over the female and quite literally shake the pollen out onto the female.

the buds from the female will be fine to smoke. at worst, you will not yield as much since the lady will now also have to use energy to create the seeds as opposed to just creating buds/fruits/flowers. i have grown specifically for seeds in the past, and still always enjoyed the fruits of my labor.

i hope that helps, best of luck!

Would love to see some pics! I've seen people grow in all sorts of places but never underneath their home's crawlspace. What is your light source? How big are your plants?

Back
Top Bottom