Please help with my grow tent

DaYAD

I am going to get this grow tent. Its the -30x18x36 Mylar Indoor Grow Tent. I've never had a grow room/tent and I am new to growing cannabis. -Please advise me on what I can/should do. Please help me create this setup. I am also only going to grow 1 to 2 plants in thousand the tent is going in my closet.-

Re: Please help with my grow tent.

Ok. What Else do I need to get. What type of fan and what type of lighting would be best?

Re: Please help with my grow tent.

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to be rude. Also Welcome to the site. But you should READ, READ, READ, everything you can find on here pertaining to what you want to know. All your answers have already beend answered 100's of times and people tend to get tired of answering the same old thing even if it's a new person. I suggest researching on here alot. I've been growing for years and still find new stuff to learn on here. Start off by going to How to Grow Marijuana and finding things that could help

Hey, I'm in a similar position to you, except I picked up the 1.2 sqm x 2 m tall tent (4x4x6). I'm putting in a 1000 watt set up and with my digital ballast I can run it at 60-80-110 %. That's 600 watt to begin with. Apparently a good grow is a gram per watt. I would try soil first, and yes read read read, since there are still many mistakes you may make.

As for ventilation, I am looking for answers myself. My cool tube is 150 mm (6'') so I am thinking it goes with a 150 mm fan, I bought a vari control anyways. I read somewhere that this set up leaves the cool tube cool to touch, dunno!

Back
Top Bottom