Please Help With Nutes

new_budz

First time grow. 55 gal res, 12 bucket ebb and flow. 4x9x7 Two sunsystem superspectrum's (each has a 600 hps and 400 mh in one reflector) Running 2 mh and 1 hps for veg then two hps and 1 mh for flower. I need solid ADVICE or recomendations on selecting nutes. AN wayyy to expensive if use whole line. Considering sensi two parts maybe with higrozyme and SWEET. Can anyone tell me of another good line keep in mind i have 55 gal res please. White widow and Blue Ice grow. Looking for max yield.:smokin3:

yes it is. Can u give me a feding chart and let me know any tricks i should try please? How u like setup and are your yields good?

I love the setup. I suggest you get a moisture meter so you can test your buckets after a few months. Sometimes you will run into the problem of your lines clogging up. You'll have to squeeze them clean with HOT water every other grow. I suggest squeezing them with your hands every couple of months. Besides that, it's great!

Yields are ok, they would be alot better if I had more space to grow. I'm dealing with a short ceiling so my plants can't be any taller then 3 feet.

Moisture meter? How tall is your ceiling? i am about 4x9x6.5. How tall u vegging? P.S. I appreciate all the advice man. Thanks Alot.:adore:

my ceiling is only about 5 1/2 feet tall.

Moisture meter. It's a meter that has a prob that you stick in your medium. It tells you if your plant is getting water or if you have a clog somewhere. You could check by just picking up your inside bucket. But, eventually when your plants are bigger it will become a hassle.

My last grow I started flowering at about 8 inches. A few of my plants are a little over 3 ft tall now.

Yep?
You can do better than that.
Give him a link to one of your grow journals or at least let him know you have one Stix.

Back
Top Bottom