Please help

brodan728

Ok, I'm growing in my closet. I used plywood for the grow room walls. I had limited room so my grow room walls 3 foot x 3 foot box and 4 foot walls You can see exactly what hydroponic 150 watt hps bulb kit. ( Caligrow Kits )
The walls of my grow box walls is lined with malar. Keeping light on 24/7 I'm keeping the light roughtly 2 feet above the small sprouts.
I keep the temp at 80 degrees to 90 degrees. I also keep the ph levle at 6.0. I have used rockwel cubes for germanat then sit them in their desinated holes in the hydroponic tub.
I have know knowledge to do that and nothing else. I think thats what I what killed my last my baibys, no food .
Please help me with knowledge of what I need to do and what with the feeding, remember my kit has a 5 gallon rectangular plastic storage tub.
I've found out I need sombody to walk me througe this like after germanation and then put into tub will you or anyboy what vegies when to start possibly as seedlings and when they need more food. After germination period what do they need next?

Whats the exact problem? After you germ you put them in dirr right, how do they die or get messed up? does mold kill them? if so they have teas to brew

Whats the exact problem? After you germ you put them in dirr right, how do they die or get messed up? does mold kill them? if so they have teas to brew

Hey Exile, good to see you here. I think brodan needs to read through this page first.

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

and brodan if you want to be walked through nutes check BPN (Blue Planet Nutrients) they are very active here

well I think lack of knowlede of what I did'nt do. I have no idea what neutriants or food after I set them into the 4 plant hydroponic container. I have 4 more ready to start all over again. All of them are delicly 3 inch starts. But hopely you can tell me what neutriants or food and what and or where I need to get into the water so my plants don't die. I have no Idea what they need as far as thriveing as possible
Thanks, Brodan728

Back
Top Bottom