Please help

smokealot84

hi dudes an dudettes I need some help I growing some lemon haze at the minute an the grow was going pukka but at day 9 they just started to sulk sort ov an the stem is turning purple an is gradually getting worse how can I help my babies an wot is the problem plz

Re: Please help :/

At day 9 from germination they should still be operating on reserves from their seed leaves.

Have you PH'd your water? What are you growing them in? How much are they getting to drink?
What kind of lights and how close are they to the plants?

I've had a couple of difficult grows with Lemon Haze but it was worth it-good stuff!

Oh yeah, auto or conventional?

hiya this is my grow

120x120metre tent
400watt hps bulb
coco plus
in 10 ltre pots
usin canna coco nut 15 mil to 10ltr ov ph'd water at 5.8
using a hygro metre room temp lights on low 80'z RH 60/70%
I water/feed every 3/4 days I don't have an ec metre
an clones not seeds

they was fine but the last 2 days they started to sulk so to speak they was drinkin 600mil ov water/feed each

IMAG035119.jpg

I guess I'm way out of my league here- I know nothing about clones but now that you've posted a pic I hope that others will lend their expertise immediately.
If I saw my plants acting like that my first instinct would be to water them but you seem to know what you're doing in that regard.

It very wll could be overwatering.

How often and much do you water?
Do you have any nutriants and how much are you feeding?
Whats the medium?

If I was guessing Id say a dose of nutes may help, but without more data it coud be a micro deficieny or something else.

120x120metre tent
400watt hps bulb
coco plus
in 10 ltre pots
usin canna coco nut 15 mil to 10ltr ov ph'd water at 5.8
using a hygro metre room temp lights on low 80'z RH 60/70%
I water/feed every 3/4 days I don't have an ec metre
an clones not seeds

Looks like uve overwaterd and nutes too weak. canna is quite weak anyway. bump it up to 30ml/10litres, that should give u an ec of 1.2-1.4 and will be fine. Put the stronger nutes through now @5.8 then allow to dry a little before next feed. coco as a basic rule (there are exceptions) should never be allowed to dry out completely as the salts will burn plant, so wait till its fairly dry but not desert like.

Wouldn't bump up feed amount just yet mayb when u switch to flow.but. Feed every day and every 5th day flush. Don't let it dry at all.

Back
Top Bottom