Please help!

Lilly420

Ok this plant is 3 weeks and 5 days into flower ... She is bag seed so have no idea what strain, I am growing in soil and it's my first time grow. Everything has been perfect up till now she is stating to go yellow on her bottom leaves and they are starting to droop I have no idea what to do, the top leaves are looking healthy and so are buds any help would be greatly appreciated :) thankyou <3
image10449.jpg
image10450.jpg
image10451.jpg
image10452.jpg

Re: Please help !

I don't think there's anything really to worry about, they're prob just falling out naturally due to light constraints that far under the canopy from the stretch you just went through.

As said above, it's nothing to worry about. The plant is using up what's left in the leaves and they will soon turn a pale yellow then dry up and fall off on their own. Some people just pull them off but there's no reason to waste nutrients you pay for.

Thankyou guys :) it's my first grow so thanks for your help yh she seems healthy but I've put so much effort and time into her that I was scared I had done something wrong ... I will post some more pictures later when my lights get switched on xx

Back
Top Bottom