Aussiebuds123

Alright, my grow is probably the worst one youve ever seen. I basically just left them growing at one of my houses while i lived away. I havent been able to tend to them since the start of flowering and things have gone pretty bad. We had a cyclone that blew them over into funny positions. As a result some buds have been light deprived and hermied. I am currently around week 8-9 of flowering and i just grew them to get some free bud, and am not overly concerned about quality ( i live in Australia where the bud isnt great quality anyway). Simce returning for university break i have tied them up so they revieve maximum sun for their final weeks. I guess the questiom im asking is does anyone have any suggestions on how to make the most of this pretty shitty grow? And also if anyome has an idea of how long until i should harvest and possible yield, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

Im trying to work out how to post images, ill post them as soon as i do.

That was an effort and a half! This is the worst of the two plants.
b434.jpg
b340.jpg
b245.jpg
b174.jpg

Yeah might do something like that with the seedy popcorn buds. Id say there would be close to an ounce of bud on the colas though. Im pretty skeptical about the quality. Seems to be very few trichromes.

Where did you get the seeds?
Those sativas take a long time to finish so it's possible depending on the strain that it may be only halfway through budding yet. I would say - keep doing what you're doing re giving them better light. Definitely not the worst grow I've ever seen, by a long shot.

Thanks man thats really reassuring :) theyre just random bag seeds. The one i have pictures of is pretty sativa looking. Maybe let it go 11-12 weeks depending how it looks

Yes- though maybe go easy on the trimming at first to see how it reacts. My sativas don't seem to like being hacked up as much as the indicas. Will your weather be good for another couple months as you head into fall? It may take that long

Cool. I was thinking more of rain but of course that would depend where you are in Oz. Alright- good luck. Satisfy our curiosity and let us know how it goes or start a journal?

Back
Top Bottom