Please Help!

vilca11

Hello All,

I am a stage 4 colon cancer patient, female, with unresectable metastases to liver. I have been struggling with these metastases for 3.5 years, trying to eliminate them and nothing helps. Now it looks like the end game - things are really bad.... MJ is my last hope, but I have never smoked it and do not know much about it. I've read on this forum all what is available about making oil and dosing, but am not clear on many things and need a hand that will walk me thru step by step - I am so confused and helpless right now, I just can't do it myself. This is the first time in my life that I am so desperately asking for help.

I read posts written by Motoco. He is one amazing caring person and I want to connect with him, but do not know how. I looked into Cancer threads and the last one is without response since April 2.... Besides, I could not find any assertive info/feedback from the cancer patients here - did MJ REALLY help, did it cure or prolonged their lives, or was it only helpful with pain? It seems like people post and then disappear... That happens when they are not helped... Any cancer patient that was cured would be more than happy to come back and advocate for it, telling everyone his story....

I am living right now outside of the USA, so I do not have access to dispensaries, labs, etc. I live in the mountains of another country and come to Baltimore, to Johns Hopkins Hospital, where I worked for many years, for my scans.I am not treated much with chemo, I am still functional and not wasted at all, I am on tons of good cancer fighting supplements and I did buy MJ buds in advance to make my own oil when things would be bad... That time came now, unfortunately...

I have 15 ounces of stuff, Colombian origin, smells very nice, people who smoked it said it is mild and gives joy, I have no idea what strain it is, though. Therefore, there is no way for me to find out what the THC and CBD proportions are. It should give about 4grams per ounce in oil, according to the guy who sold it to me. But that same guy stole from me the seeds I ordered from Spain (Juanita Lacrimosa) to try to grow it myself. He said he lost them when I gave them to him to plant... As a result, I bought his stuff - it is green with yellow highlights, I thought it looks like medical MJ should look like (on the pics from Internet), but what the heck do I know about all that....

I am a novice in the MJ field, but not in a medical field. Anecdotal evidence is not a proof for me, but it would be helpful to at least read that sort of testimonies.... Cancer patients need hope, not an empty, but a realistic one. Can someone please direct me to the source of that hope on this forum? Not scientific articles, I am familiar with them, but living evidence? And can someone please connect me with Motoco? I am at the end of my rope, guys... And there is no much time left for me...

Many thanks in advance for any help this community might be able to offer. Hugs, Vilca

Sorry to hear about your cancer status. Hope you find all the info that you need that will help you through this.
I think I'm too am headed down the same path as you are encountering. My suggestion to you (and this is stricktly
my opinion)....smoke some of that marijuana. It will calm and it would likely get some needed canabinals In your body,
quickly; while you straighten out the whole oil making process. Roll it up & smoke it up. Good luck.

Thank you, guys, for your replies and trying to help, but I need Motoco and the results of cancer treatments with MJ, from the experience of cancer patients who connected in the past with this site. There is no reason to engage into my own "clinical trial of MJ" at stage 4, when time lost = death penalty... Some patients of our Colon Cancer Forum, took or still are taking MJ, but they are not cured, they take it for pain... May be they did not tack it, may be the oil was not of a required quality, or may be it is just not a cure for a serious cancer, not all these basal cell carcinomas, carcinomas in city, stage 1 cancer or all kind of other "evidences' that do not have even a medical report stating that they have such and such stage of such and such cancer, but just claim that they know they had it...
Hugs to all, Vilca

Thank you, guys, for your replies and trying to help, but I need Motoco and the results of cancer treatments with MJ, from the experience of cancer patients who connected in the past with this site. There is no reason to engage into my own "clinical trial of MJ" at stage 4, when time lost = death penalty... Some patients of our Colon Cancer Forum, took or still are taking MJ, but they are not cured, they take it for pain... May be they did not tack it, may be the oil was not of a required quality, or may be it is just not a cure for a serious cancer, not all these basal cell carcinomas, carcinomas in city, stage 1 cancer or all kind of other "evidences' that do not have even a medical report stating that they have such and such stage of such and such cancer, but just claim that they know they had it...
Hugs to all, Vilca

Hi vilca11,

Understand your situation. We are at work today. As soon as I get a chance I will respond in detail for you if I get a break or at the very least when we return home. Rest assured if it is potent concentrated oil it is for the cure if there is time left. Do you have the equipment for making your concentrate? If not I will send you links to what you need, save you a ton of time. I'll check back in a couple of hours. We will get the ball rolling asap.

Continued; First and foremost lets get you headed in the right direction. Then as we move forward I can explain/answer some of your questions like people using the oil disappear or so it seems. There are hundreds of reasons like job types, family members yay or nay, etc. I cannot tell you how many people say they will give a 'testimonial' and never do, they just get on with their lives. Some do not even what others to know they are sick. I'm sending a PM (personal message, User CP-green tab) for links I won't share on public forums.

Best regards,

420 Motoco

Oh, Motoco, Thanks God you've found my email!!!!!!!!!! God Bless you, sweetheart! Now I already feel better!

I described in detail in my Introduction email what kind of MJ I have (visually and smell and reaction of smokers) and what is my condition - it is not too late for me, in spite of stage 4 I am in good condition since I did not do much chemo, mainly surgical interventions - doctors give me a whole year.... Hepatic metastases are the main reason of death for colorectal cancer patients... And that is what I have...

So, it is not late, but the MJ I have is of a questionable medicinal value, since I do not know the CBD/THC ratio and the strain. I tried the oil made of it (by another person) on the paper - it is with golden highlights, very dark. So, when you have a chance, please read my Introduction email, it might give you an idea if that MJ seems like a medical one... I will have rice cooker, thermometer, etc, but I will not have induction plate and warming plate, I have electric plate, stove and oven, though....

I am right now in Baltimore, tomorrow I have cryoablation on liver - that is a percutaneous surgical procedure. It will give me a few more months to postpone chemo treatment, that I would have to do if MJ does not work... Chemo treatment is the beginning of the end, that is why I tried to avoid it at any means. I do take some oral chemo, but very low dose and without complication, it just slows the cancer progress a little bit, it does not try to kill cancer cells. The chemo that I would have to do in 3-4mo (if MJ does not work) is a strong chemo, with very bad consequences and practically for the end of life, without a break.... I do not want to start it until experimenting with MJ I have... That is why I tried to find you, dear Motoco...

So, today I am still on my computer, tomorrow by evening EST I hope to be ok after surgery and be able to communicate. I am flying back home on April 21, if things are ok after surgery, and from April 22 will have connection with you from home. That is where I will make the oil and will need your step by step guidance first with making, then with dosing... I did read everything, but my head is spinning from everything what is going on with me and I am so very confused about the whole thing, I just can't do it without you holding my hand. So, step by step is the only way to proceed with me, unfortunately.

Taking the above into account, if at all possible, can we please start with the things I have for cooking the oil - is it possible to do only with what I have? or before departure from Baltimore I must buy something else? And the second thing - are you able to make an educated guess from the description of MJ I have about the healing properties of it? Only these two things for now. If you can tell me about the people who are cured, please do too - I can't find documented testimonies on this side.
Hugs and many thanks, Stella

Hi Stella,

I sent you a PM for links to equipment for your review so that is done. About your question on your MJ perhaps when you get home we can 'skype' and I at least can have a look at your MJ.

So now we are moving forward so you can let the 'stress' go and look forward to everything falling into place. We are happy to walk you through the process as we know it can be very overwhelming to say the least. It will be easy. At work still but heading home soon. We had a power outage here and everything I had together thought it would go into cyber space. I sent you a PM but the links were dead so I had to redo, no big deal. The correct ones are in the second PM I sent you so check your User CP at the top of the page in 'green' tabs.

Here is a gentlemans post when he healed himself of Hodgkin's Lymphoma stage 4 Healing Stopped? Receptors Saturated? Please I need your advice A good example of using the oil improperly if you want to start at his first post. There are others, the threads are long and honestly because of my beliefs (boosting/bragging) I feel digging them up goes against the grain for me. Hope you understand. RSOiler probably knows the threads better than anyone and hopefully he can dig up others also. I get excited of course and very happy for these people who have healed themselves, again, just feel very awkward. There are times in life though if you take a leap of faith it can be very rewarding, that I have no problem in saying :).

The journey starts,

Motoco :Namaste:

Dear Motoco,

I got all your messages in my gmail inbox, replied to the first one, now just confirming here that I am reading them all in gmail. I guess, it is a requirement that I respond here for the thread to register the exchange or something. Thank you again for agreeing to hold my hand thru the whole process. People with stage 4 cancer do not usually have a clear head to deal with anything very important new thing...

The gentlemen you have mentioned in your email - I read that thread before. I am not sure he really knew what he was dealing with and I did not see any continuation of the thread... That tells me right there that, unfortunately, he was not cured... Otherwise, he would be writing exciting letters by now, a year after his attempts to affect his disease and report that he is free from cancer... He never reported that, he just said that his results were excellent, which really does not mean much if you understand cancer.... You know his email, you can check if he is still alive... We, cancer patients, really need to know that and every cancer patient knows it, so we all always report what helps, how, for how long is remission, etc... Our Colon Cancer Forum, the biggest cancer forum on internet, does not have ANYONE cured by MJ, people just take it for pain and nausea... But I still give it a benefit of the doubt, since people are taking various strains, not measured well, not made well oil, not taking right dose, not taking right way, etc... So, if I do everything right, I will be able to report to our Colon Club Forum tens of thousands of people how really helpful it was for our type of cancer stage 4. I am a scientific person, and while I trust Rick Simpson and applaud his help to people, I did not see any real evidence from all the YTube and writings about MJ oil curing cancer... I read everything I can, all kinds of studies, all kind of experiments - there was no evidence about cure... help, yes, but not cure... So, I am actually doing an experiment on myself, instead of doing chemo, to report it to masses... This is my last resort to survive, if it really can cure my type of cancer.... Chemo does not give me that chance, but it does prolong the life... So, the risk is dying sooner experimenting with MJ, or live longer but on chemo... I have chosen the first one. At least it will help others to know what it does and does not do beyond the pain and nausea... Hugs and love your way, Vilca

Dear Motoco,

I got all your messages in my gmail inbox, replied to the first one, now just confirming here that I am reading them all in gmail. I guess, it is a requirement that I respond here for the thread to register the exchange or something. Thank you again for agreeing to hold my hand thru the whole process. People with stage 4 cancer do not usually have a clear head to deal with anything very important new thing...

The gentlemen you have mentioned in your email - I read that thread before. I am not sure he really knew what he was dealing with and I did not see any continuation of the thread... That tells me right there that, unfortunately, he was not cured... Otherwise, he would be writing exciting letters by now, a year after his attempts to affect his disease and report that he is free from cancer... He never reported that, he just said that his results were excellent, which really does not mean much if you understand cancer.... You know his email, you can check if he is still alive... We, cancer patients, really need to know that and every cancer patient knows it, so we all always report what helps, how, for how long is remission, etc... Our Colon Cancer Forum, the biggest cancer forum on internet, does not have ANYONE cured by MJ, people just take it for pain and nausea... But I still give it a benefit of the doubt, since people are taking various strains, not measured well, not made well oil, not taking right dose, not taking right way, etc... So, if I do everything right, I will be able to report to our Colon Club Forum tens of thousands of people how really helpful it was for our type of cancer stage 4. I am a scientific person, and while I trust Rick Simpson and applaud his help to people, I did not see any real evidence from all the YTube and writings about MJ oil curing cancer... I read everything I can, all kinds of studies, all kind of experiments - there was no evidence about cure... help, yes, but not cure... So, I am actually doing an experiment on myself, instead of doing chemo, to report it to masses... This is my last resort to survive, if it really can cure my type of cancer.... Chemo does not give me that chance, but it does prolong the life... So, the risk is dying sooner experimenting with MJ, or live longer but on chemo... I have chosen the first one. At least it will help others to know what it does and does not do beyond the pain and nausea... Hugs and love your way, Vilca

Hi Vilca,

The gentleman I linked you to did heal his cancer. He sent me an email stating such (not a private message PM like I send you, which you call email). I ask him to go back on the forum and clarify his post that he was healed and he never did, his call. You have to remember everyone is different in the way they react. Perhaps they know other people are healing and don't want to make a big deal out of it (like getting off of work early and everyone else has to stay?). I do know when this guy was healing he had a lot of personal issues going on and keep in mind some people miss time out of their life to get their health back and when they do they have a lot of catching up to do and a worthy mention he had a language barrier issue. If his cancer has came back I know he would come back to 420 Magazine because other methods did not work using the oil including chemo/radiation. Perhaps when you start the oil you can make sure your testimonial is detailed and concise. We are here for 'awareness' on how to use the oil and make the oil so others can heal/cure/maintain their health. No way to control what or how people should give their testimonials. Also keep in mind you do not see many if any detailed cures of cancer anywhere on the web as you found out. Everything is vague in details, donate buttons, buy this or buy that. Everything has been edited, twisted around, total confusion. All I know is the Wife and I are 'full steam' ahead helping folks in our community and on 420 Magazine. It isn't for money and our knowledge is free as our endless hours of work so what is the catch? Must be our convictions about the concentrated oil.

Chat soon.

Motoco

Got it, thanks much, Motoco! You can be sure about my detailed testimony with the medical history, all pertinent data, all progress or regress, etc, unless I have a sudden death and will not have a chance to sum up everything.... I am an early retiree from the world premier medical institution and that explains how I approach medical data and what I know about medical/cancer. We are on, as soon as I get home. I am not sure, though, I will have a chance to buy what you showed me to buy, my flight back to the mountains is on April 21, and tomorrow is the surgery...

That is why I wanted to know if what I have will work and if we can get by this one time. If I am ok by August, I will be in the US again and then can order in advance all the equipment for the next time use, if I ever will be able to get decent MJ again, or figure out how to grow it....

Perhaps, I do not understand the importance of the various parts of the process. I have only 15 ounces, I planned to do oil only one time and urgently, so I just thought that if it is not of crucial importance, the rice cooker will do, we oven instead of the warmer plate might do, or electric burner can replace something for that one time deal... If you say that I absolutely should not take that risk, I will have to look for all the equipment in my mountains, God help me...

Hugs, Vilca

Got it, thanks much, Motoco! You can be sure about my detailed testimony with the medical history, all pertinent data, all progress or regress, etc, unless I have a sudden death and will not have a chance to sum up everything.... I am an early retiree from the world premier medical institution and that explains how I approach medical data and what I know about medical/cancer. We are on, as soon as I get home. I am not sure, though, I will have a chance to buy what you showed me to buy, my flight back to the mountains is on April 21, and tomorrow is the surgery...

That is why I wanted to know if what I have will work and if we can get by this one time. If I am ok by August, I will be in the US again and then can order in advance all the equipment for the next time use, if I ever will be able to get decent MJ again, or figure out how to grow it....

Perhaps, I do not understand the importance of the various parts of the process. I have only 15 ounces, I planned to do oil only one time and urgently, so I just thought that if it is not of crucial importance, the rice cooker will do, we oven instead of the warmer plate might do, or electric burner can replace something for that one time deal... If you say that I absolutely should not take that risk, I will have to look for all the equipment in my mountains, God help me...

Hugs, Vilca

Hi Vilcal, you need certain things to make a clean concentrated oil. Filtering is an important part of the process as the oil will be applied to your gums. 15 ounces will produce around 60 grams of the quality oil if potent MJ. What carrier (solvent) are you going to use? The rice cooker will be fine. I have a lot of errands to run today so I will be in and out. Even though you plan to do the oil only one time you also want to do it correctly to make sure you don't waste anything. The filters, what holds the filters and what they sit on is important. I'm sure you will have stuff that works. Do you have oral syringes to store the oil (highly recommended). Off running chores.

Best,

Motoco

Hi Motoco,

Yes, I have the coffee filters, I have glass jars, funnels, thermometer, all other things, but the 2 things I indicated - warmer and induction plate. Yes, I have syringes with cups, I prepared in advance. Had my surgical procedure today, but got complication and am still in the hospital, hopefully tomorrow everything will be resolved and I would be able to get to my friend's house in one piece and get into bed for a couple days, then fly home. This is so wonderful to have hope for myself and others, I can't wait to start our process - thank you, dear friend!

Hi Motoco,

Yes, I have the coffee filters, I have glass jars, funnels, thermometer, all other things, but the 2 things I indicated - warmer and induction plate. Yes, I have syringes with cups, I prepared in advance. Had my surgical procedure today, but got complication and am still in the hospital, hopefully tomorrow everything will be resolved and I would be able to get to my friend's house in one piece and get into bed for a couple days, then fly home. This is so wonderful to have hope for myself and others, I can't wait to start our process - thank you, dear friend!

Hi vilca,

I hope the complications are not too complicated, I've always disliked extended stays at the hospital, a bed thing. The list has been checked :) I love the positive attitude in your last sentence. Hope is a positive direction and it is something that has gotten me through my life so far. It has always given me direction. Rest well and you are very welcome!

By chance are you a retired Oncologist living in the mountains by Cartagena Colombia? Joke of the day :)

I'm going to take a much needed rest while you're resting, take a few days off and catch up on some much needed chores around the house that has been extremely neglected. I will be back in action Tuesday. You are all set with everything you need so with your couple of days rest and by the time you get back home it should be perfect timing. Chat soon.

Best regards,
Motoco

Hey, Motoco! Hope you have a good rest too over your days off and handle your long overdue home chores to your full satisfaction, dear.
Joke was good, but you are not that far from the truth. I live in a magical land of Vilcabamba, Ecuador. It is a sacred valley of Incas, it has incredible energy and magnificent beauty. I came to the US in 1992 from Moscow, Russia, with 2 suitcases and 11yo daughter. It was emotional decision, not motivated by the usual things Russian immigrants are having in mind ($$ and comfortable life). I realized what I've done only when I landed in Baltimore, where I had a few Jewish friends. I was not a refugee, as they were considered to be, no one was obligated to help me in my risky adventure. I had no language, no profession for the American market, no money, no relatives anywhere in the world, it was just me and my daughter. I was 37, now 60yo. But what I had was a great Russian education and ability to adjust, accept and start my life over. To make long story short, I acquired a new profession that was just being " born" in the US, got certified in it and became one of a few on the market at that time. I absolutely loved my new profession and, as everything what you love doing, it brought me total success. I studied and practiced all sides of it, I spent days and nights doing the best I could, attended all National Conferences during the first 10 years of being in the field, and the second 10 years in the US brought me to 6 figures salary and National recognition as being the one of the best in it...

So, all that allowed me to retire at 56 leaving a top position and money, because I wanted to be really free now, I've done my best and since money and position in society is not important to me, I made a choice of being free from possessions, mortgage, rat race, etc. My daughter graduated from IVY League University, lived in Manhattan, then got married and moved to London with her English husband. I traveled a lot thru Europe and was looking for a place to retire. I sold my house in Baltimore and built a beautiful villa in the best expats Hacienda in the whole South America.... I designed it myself, I was one of the first owners in that Hacienda and had a chance to chose the best piece of land with incredible views. It is the coziest, warmest and cutest house in the whole Hacienda, where my international neighbors from all over the world built their beautiful castles that worth millions of dollars...

I moved there, got a dog and a cat, and live there with my cancer happily thereafter... And a recent addition to the family was a little gosling that my crazy daughter brought into house - that created Armageddon in the household, because the dog is depressed and cat is scared of the gosling. My daughter spends 3 mo a year with me in our valley, but now, at the "end game" time, she wanted to be with me all the time and is going to live in Ecuador, periodically visiting NY and London as my condition permits to be left alone. Her husband will be visiting in and out too. If me and you surprise them with my miraculous healing, it will make my daughter the happiest being on this Earth... And she would be able to resume her life... It breaks my heart to see her suffering so badly because of me dying... She adores and admires me not only as a mom, but as a person...

Sending love your way, dear Motoco. Vilca

So, that is the story in short....

@vilca11 It looks like you have the best help from the best experts here you could hope for here, so I will not offer one bit of advice.

But I do want to tell you that your life has touched me and inspired me in some meaningful way tonight as I struggle with my own medical issues that are nowhere near as dire as your own. But most importantly, I want you to know that I am keeping you in my very best thoughts tonight from a couple thousand miles away in Washington State. I'm not praying type, but I am a believer in positive thinking and in the ability for all of us to allow cannabis to heal our bodies and improve our quality of life no matter what we are facing in our lives.

I know I am too far away to be of any real help to you, but if for some reason you or your family has reason to be in the Seattle area, know that you have a friend here waiting for you.

Thank you, Chippy, for your kind words. I actually visited Seattle last year - beautiful place. It is so nice to know that now I have a friend there! Will see how it goes with MJ oil for me, and if well, we really might have a chance to meet one day! I am flying back to Ecuador today, wish me safe flight, sweetheart. Hugs, Vilca

Hey, Motoco! Hope you have a good rest too over your days off and handle your long overdue home chores to your full satisfaction, dear.
Joke was good, but you are not that far from the truth. I live in a magical land of Vilcabamba, Ecuador. It is a sacred valley of Incas, it has incredible energy and magnificent beauty. I came to the US in 1992 from Moscow, Russia, with 2 suitcases and 11yo daughter. It was emotional decision, not motivated by the usual things Russian immigrants are having in mind ($$ and comfortable life). I realized what I've done only when I landed in Baltimore, where I had a few Jewish friends. I was not a refugee, as they were considered to be, no one was obligated to help me in my risky adventure. I had no language, no profession for the American market, no money, no relatives anywhere in the world, it was just me and my daughter. I was 37, now 60yo. But what I had was a great Russian education and ability to adjust, accept and start my life over. To make long story short, I acquired a new profession that was just being " born" in the US, got certified in it and became one of a few on the market at that time. I absolutely loved my new profession and, as everything what you love doing, it brought me total success. I studied and practiced all sides of it, I spent days and nights doing the best I could, attended all National Conferences during the first 10 years of being in the field, and the second 10 years in the US brought me to 6 figures salary and National recognition as being the one of the best in it...

So, all that allowed me to retire at 56 leaving a top position and money, because I wanted to be really free now, I've done my best and since money and position in society is not important to me, I made a choice of being free from possessions, mortgage, rat race, etc. My daughter graduated from IVY League University, lived in Manhattan, then got married and moved to London with her English husband. I traveled a lot thru Europe and was looking for a place to retire. I sold my house in Baltimore and built a beautiful villa in the best expats Hacienda in the whole South America.... I designed it myself, I was one of the first owners in that Hacienda and had a chance to chose the best piece of land with incredible views. It is the coziest, warmest and cutest house in the whole Hacienda, where my international neighbors from all over the world built their beautiful castles that worth millions of dollars...

I moved there, got a dog and a cat, and live there with my cancer happily thereafter... And a recent addition to the family was a little gosling that my crazy daughter brought into house - that created Armageddon in the household, because the dog is depressed and cat is scared of the gosling. My daughter spends 3 mo a year with me in our valley, but now, at the "end game" time, she wanted to be with me all the time and is going to live in Ecuador, periodically visiting NY and London as my condition permits to be left alone. Her husband will be visiting in and out too. If me and you surprise them with my miraculous healing, it will make my daughter the happiest being on this Earth... And she would be able to resume her life... It breaks my heart to see her suffering so badly because of me dying... She adores and admires me not only as a mom, but as a person...

Sending love your way, dear Motoco. Vilca

So, that is the story in short....

Hi vilca,

An amazing journey you shared with us! You should be very proud of yourself. Your Daughter will be a blessing with you. Sounds very beautiful where you live and the Incas have always fascinated me history wise. vilca, you might of missed your calling, perhaps writing will be your new passtime? Lets focus on your health now and get you back to enjoying life again to its fullest in your magical kingdom (it seems like that to me) and perhaps share the 'long' version' of your life?. Let me know when you're ready to start. Hopefully you didn't have any complications after your procedure.

I'm back off of R&R, it was a very tough few days morning the loss of a loved one. Even though it was a short friendship it will remain with me the rest of my life. I'm going to share a post about it when my emotions settle down, just need more time to mourn.

Hope all is well, chat soon.

Dear Motoco, I wrote to you on your email, did you get that? Waiting for the contact, please let me know.
Hugs, Vilca

Hi vilca11, I haven't received any emails. On the forums I checked my messages and none either. If that is the one you sent it won't work because you do not have 50 post. Check your private message please.

thanks,
Motoco

Thanks, hon - just sent you the copy of my email. Will wait to hear from you. Taking into account the time what I ask from you would take, please please do it only when you are REALLY comfortable, I do not burden people usually with anything, it is hard for me to realize that you will be spending so much time on me when you do not even know me... Hugs, vilca

Back
Top Bottom