Please Help!

Thanks, hon - just sent you the copy of my email. Will wait to hear from you. Taking into account the time what I ask from you would take, please please do it only when you are REALLY comfortable, I do not burden people usually with anything, it is hard for me to realize that you will be spending so much time on me when you do not even know me... Hugs, vilca

No worries, the beauty of helping others we have never meant, we get to know new friends. What you can learn can open up the mind of others that are ill. The circle of 'love' is a good analogy. We are always comfortable, its what we love to do all though at times its hard and have to rest once in a while we really couldn't see ourselves not doing this. Helping others is our fuel we need. We have to get our time zones straightened out. We are Pacific standard time; 3:26 p.m. as we speak. Please check you PM (private message) for 'skype' details. Its always prefered to start dosing after you eat breakfast and brush the teeth. Chat soon@

Warmest regards,
Motoco

I'll be posting my story in the common cancer thread probably later this pm.
Vilca, I hope you're still on board with Motoco & my "testimony" helps.
I know by your post that you understand why I personally haven't posted a "testimony" as has been mentioned.
In fact, I'm probably the guy mentioned.
Am I cured? No. I have stage 4 met to liver, unresectactable as well. Most don't get stage 4 means we get "no signs of disease currently". We rarely get "remission". I'll help with that.

Have I survived? Yes.

More to come (I'm at work).

Vilca,
I didn't realize this, but we're both members of the Colon Cancer Forum. I sent you a friend request on there.

So here goes:
I was diagnosed in 2012 w/ Stage 4 colon cancer met. to liver.

Later that year I had a colonectomy & removed 8" of my large colon on both sides of the tumor. They also removed over a dozen cancerous lymph nodes. They also installed my port.

I started Folfox chemo immediately after & went 4 months on it.

In 2013, I was in bad shape & almost died 3 times. My labs were horrible, but my CEA count went down to 18 from the chemo. I had been growing MMJ for the nausea & chemo side effects.
I decided to die with a better quality of life, rather than it being extended...on chemo.

So off of chemo, I 1st began the Gersen Therapy. Didn't work.
Then, a paleo diet...no go.
Then, the grape, apple, carrot cancer protocol...another no go.

Then, the Alkaline Diet/Cancer Therapy...good results though the diet is based on a false theory. You can't change the body's alkalinity through diet, or we'd all be dead of acidosis.

Then, The Yellow Dragon which is yogurt, cinnamon, ginger, black pepper, Echinacea & Tumeric....nothing, no go.

A friend of mine informed me about the cannabis oil & pointed me in Rick Simpson's direction.
My response to him after all the "cures", was hostile to say the least. I'd pretty much had it with folk medicine & apothocarists.

His mother had same cancer as me, but met to liver, lungs & brain. She went through Leukovorin chemo for 3 rounds & was told the cancer returned, was unresponsive to chemo, & was sent to hospice care.
He began growing for his mom & she began the concentrated oil.
All of her scans showed No Sign of Disease.

So, I researched, researched & rersearched the cannabis oil & everything about it. I have a Bachelor of Science in Architecture with a minor in static force engineering. My cannabis oil research was equal to a Masters thesis. I contacted Doctors in Israel, Spain, Great Britain, US, etc.
I contacted alternative doctors, oncologists, M.D. Anderson Cancer Research in Houston, TX, John Hopkin's, etc.
At that point, I decided to go with the cannabis oil (CO).

My initial protocol was ingesting capsules. I began with a 20:1 ratio of coconut oil:CO progressing to 2:1. It did nothing positive that I'm aware of.
I began taking it under my tongue & switched to suppositories. No positive results.

I found that virgin olive oil is more bioavailable than the coconut oil, so tried all the above with olive oil/cannabis oil capsules. My labs were getting much healthier & my high blood pressure issue went away, but I was getting real sick.
I learned later this is called the Herking Effect & I was fully into it.
Tumor counts stayed fairly high, but no further metasisis. Progress was minimal to null.

Next up was suppositories. Long story short...another no go.

Getting close to the present, I found the Budwig Protocol. This seemed to be a combination of a lot I'd already tried, or knew. I soon discovered the issues with/of bioavailability and the amount of cannabinoids per ng in the human system. A huge problem with cannabinoids is that the CO is unsolvable in water & is non-polar. That basically means that you can cram all the oil in your body that you want, but only 4%-15% will actually be perceptible in your blood stream. Big problem. Goes in your mouth & pretty much straight out

Later, I found a method to convert the non-polar properties of cannabis to being water soluble. The ingredients consist of flaxseed oil, cottage cheese & liquid lecithin. A capsule of say olive/grape/coconut oil mixed with CO takes an hour or more to take effect. This new method hits immediately & is felt 100% lasting for most of the day.

I later found the Canna Budwig protocol which incorporates the CO with the original cancer protocol. This is the best & most efficient method to absorb/ingest the CO. The bioavailability of the cannabinoids with this method far surpassed all others and my tumor count dropped to 4 with no chemo, nor other treatments. But, the diet part of the Canna Budwig Protocol was very prohibitive & difficult to stay on.

Nov. 2013, I had a very problematic & unsuccessful liver ablation surgery that almost killed me...again. The post-surgery results were not good & all tumors were awake again. It took me until March to recover at which point my personal life began to take many, many hits.

Around the middle of 2013, I joined 420 with a grow journal & eventually our CO discussions turned into this thread that Motoco began. After deciding not to throw the towel in, I began his preferred method of delivery which we call "tacking" now.

In 2014, no chemo still, my personal life & negative issues caused a dump of steroids, cortisol, adrenaline & just bad stuff to be dumped in my system which caused my tumor count to spike again. I almost passed away, this time alone, 3x again.

To date:
My tumor count is pretty bad (high), tumor in stomach & new tumors in colon. Several tumors on liver are shrinking, but the largest one almost doubled. I'm currently slated by my oncologist to pass away later this year. Ain't gonna happen. Anyway...

I've tried tacking exclusively, tacking in addition to ingesting CO & tacking in addition to suppositories. Tumors were kept in check, but not eradicated.

Currently, I've been tacking exclusively since Nov. 2014. Nothing else.
Tumors in colon are still there, but not growing yet and the largest tumor on liver (14cm) seems to be what the oncologists feel is going to get me. It has not quit growing & will probably metastasize soon.

Am I cured? Not in the least.
Do I feel good? Most of the time.

I'll continue researching & fine tuning my self-treatment. I'm still here and still fighting.

Now you see why there's no "testimonies". I'm not contributing to false hope as I see you understand. It's very difficult to get even the best intended folks to understand what Stage 4 cancer means & is.
Maybe 1 in thousands will be truly "cured", but that's the same odds as chemo, radiation, surgery, etc.

I've helped many with chronic illnesses, including cancer & just returned from the World Cannabis Week in Denver where I was asked to participate in a day long seminar on MMJ with other industry experts. I'm not going to bore you with my resume.

My advice, if you're going to go this route, do it 110% and do it with knowledge. Include a dietary change as well. If someone tells you that you don't need to change anything else, just take the oil....run. They have no clue what cancer is & how it works.
By the way, my cancer is Wild K-Ras genetic. Don't buy into the whole RSO about glands. As you probably know, its bs. Rick Simpson himself has retracted a lot of his earlier beliefs.
Stay away from "gurus" as well. We've enough to fight as cancer patients without the folk tale assumptions of others. Don't be dissuaded from using modern medicine & science to your advantage & knowledge base.
I'm a member of PACT, Colon Care Alliance, Cancer Est., Colon Cancer Alt Treatment, National Holistic Med Pract. and more. I state that because I know literally hundreds of colon cancer warriors. The only ones that I know that have lived past the given 5 years from diagnosis are the ppl that used every single available means to them.

If you choose to go the CO tacking route, integrate the PET/CAT scans, labs, dietitian, etc. into your personal protocol.

Good Luck...we're all here with ya.

Back
Top Bottom