Please help

Jessi88

Hi There
PLEASE HELP ME ..

I Need Help with My second grow with Co2, the first grow turned into SHIT!! I lost EVERYTHING...
Now my second grow with Co2 is showing symptoms of the same but in the early phase as last time. I will cry if it happens again.. it looked so bad last time along as it got worse and worse, I have never seen any plants like that before.

The leafs turns light/yellow but the stem is dark green - I think it might be Mg problem but im not sure at all...

Maybe somebody with experience can see or knows what it is — from looking at the pictures?

I am growing in Canna Coco with 20% perlite, I water with a EC between 1 — 1.5 and my Co2 is 1000 ppm. I know that I don't have pest or Ph problems! I use GHE Flora series..

I have been growing for many year, in many different places and also many different sizes of grows, but I have NEVER seen this before.. And no mater what i did - NOTHING helped so I really need some help..

PLEASE help me ..

You do know that using CO2 you use it at high temps and at specif times and an 1500 pm is needed for results. This can be figured out by you grow space size.

does somebody know how to post a picture without using the url?

When your going to write something you'll see what looks like a plus sign. Click on that. It will open your screen and uploading pictures is in the middle.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

IMG_006485.jpg

Here is the pictures .. Some of them are getting a little more worse. I have a perfect environment with Ac and 28 degrees all the time.. Humidity on 50% and night temp on 22 degrees always, I have co2 and co2 monitor so my co2 level is always about a 1000 ppm.

I don't grow in coco so I can't offer much help except to say I see similar leaf tip burn on a lot of coco grows. PH swings?
I use GH Flora at 1.5 EC, as well, (no CO2) but don't get that leaf tip burn.

COUPLE OF DAYS AFTER MY FIRST PICTURES AND SUBMIT, NOW ITS MAYBE EASIER TO SEE ON THE PICTURES THAT THE PLANTS ARE GETTING WORSE AND WORSE..
I really appreciate all the answers and help.. Just to recap I am watering with an Ec about 1, and after I saw your advises I flushed my plants for a couple of days a go - my plants are getting worse now. It looks a lot like it maybe could be nutrients burned on the top leafs but in the middle of the plant the burn is a lot worse, if it is burned? Can somebody say that this definitely is burned from nutrient? or is it something else?

20161011_203221.JPG
20161011_203107.JPG
20161011_203029.JPG
20161011_202957.JPG
20161011_202909.JPG
20161011_202858.JPG
20161011_202749.JPG
IMG_006687.jpg

Back
Top Bottom