Please help

NuNgA1

Hi fellow weeders, Im a first timer with growing. My plant has been in the pot for the last 2months I think. Im doing the natural growing way. My question is, is it good or bad to have two plants growing in the same pot. I've notice that one plant is growing taller and thicker while the other is around half the size smaller. The lager plant is around 45cm tall from soil. Should I get another pot for the smaller one or is it to late to transplant it. I live in Austria and I dont know what the weather here would do to it: Im originally from Australia and I know that its not to big of a deal for the weather there to grow. Not that needed to because of conections, if you know what I mean :biggrin: I hope that some one can help me because it's to bloody expencive here to keep buying and Im hanging for a good hit.......so can some one PLEASE help me

i would have a pot for each plant. The more room for the roots the better.

never had two plants in the same pot

Hellow im a beginner as well but ive got six plants and there about 4 months old why arent they buding and why r they only 2 or 3 feet tall my last one only 2 months old it was 4 feet tall what should i do to make them healthyer and bud.

My homeboy said they where healthy plants most of da plants i had grew alot faster then thease i put some cow shit in the soil i heard thats good for them

Back
Top Bottom