Please Help!

OldSoul420

420 Member
I am having trouble w my first grow in almost 10 years. At first I thought it was a Nitrogen deficiency, however after flushing w bottled water, leaves are continuing to turn yellow and brown. Idk much ab the strain as it was a bag seed. However here is some info I do have.
Indoor closet grow, in miracle grow soil 8 gallon pot, 300 watt Viparspectra led light, vegged for almost 7wks then been in flower just at 3wks. Temp is 80° (+/- 2°) fed w miracle grow. Plant looked amazing during veg and the first week and a half of flower, then this started and just wont stop. Any input and or advice would be greatly appreciated. Truly dont want to lose this grow to something I overlooked or could have repaired.
image0000001(1).jpg
image0000001.jpg

So all it is that caused this is the ph being high or low in my water after mixing the miracle grow? And should I remove the yellow/brown leaves? Or should I leave it be? Thank you all so much!!

So all it is that caused this is the ph being high or low in my water after mixing the miracle grow? And should I remove the yellow/brown leaves? Or should I leave it be? Thank you all so much!!
For your next grow, try something different other then Miracle Grow.

Miracle Grow - bad

The ph of bottled water is way to high for cannabis, miracle grow will cook your plants if you're using it full strength. MG is the worst fertilizer you can use for cannabis. Ive used it on outdoor plants but never on indoor plants.

The ph of bottled water is way to high for cannabis, miracle grow will cook your plants if you're using it full strength. MG is the worst fertilizer you can use for cannabis. Ive used it on outdoor plants but never on indoor plants.
Bout to throw up a morning pic of my girl in my GJ.

I know it wont come back lol, was just making sure I wouldn't hurt it more or add additional stress, as it looks like my baby is struggling enough

Back
Top Bottom