Please help

Pappagump

420 Member
What on earth is going on here and how can I fix it? I have looked at deficiency sheets but nothing seems similar.

Thanks so much!

Attachments

• F62675F8-0918-4A29-9A8A-A523FBAC2830.jpeg
    F62675F8-0918-4A29-9A8A-A523FBAC2830.jpeg
    539.6 KB · Views: 46
  • E7B73D4F-26C9-407C-AA10-8D454393DA1B.jpeg
    E7B73D4F-26C9-407C-AA10-8D454393DA1B.jpeg
    411.8 KB · Views: 40
Hi guys, thank you for response I shall take pictures in natural light soon and post them for further investigation. Underside of leaves doesn’t appear to harbour any sacs or anything like you’d find with the aphid pest pics I’ve seen.

Hi guys, thank you for response I shall take pictures in natural light soon and post them for further investigation. Underside of leaves doesn’t appear to harbour any sacs or anything like you’d find with the aphid pest pics I’ve seen.
These are not aphids... they are tiny almost microscopic spider mites if I am correct, and extremely hard to see without magnification. The undersides of the affected leaves should have tiny black specks of poop here and there.

Get a jewelers loupe and examine the undersides of your leaves. The loupe goes against your eye, and you move whatever you are looking at to focus. Use it to determine ripeness for harvest, too. If you aren't past your 4th week of bloom, I suggest neem/dish soap spray. I use it outdoors every 10 days or so till mid-bloom. Spray the undersides of the leaves as well as the tops, and never in bright light.

Thanks! I will check it out! Dish soap and cayenne pepper, am I right?
??? What's the half life of pepper? Don't know I'd want to smoke that, and it can produce subepithelial oedema. Googled Capsaicin in smoke. Neem has a half life of 2 days max on leaves. A normal dosing of neem today in 20 days will have a .12PPM residue on your dry buds(I ran some rough numbers a while ago) and half that amount the next day, and half the next day.... .06PPM, .03PPM, .0015PPM etc.

What on earth is going on here and how can I fix it? I have looked at deficiency sheets but nothing seems similar.

Thanks so much!
Yep looks like Mite damage to me. That is why it does not show up on any chart or sheet that shows nutrient deficiency or excess. So grab the Neem like @Bush Doctor 77 recommends.

By the way, I was in a local small business hardware store yesterday and noticed that they had quarts of Neem concentrate for about 1/3 what a quart would cost in any gardening shop or grow shop. I checked the mixing ratio and it was the same as what I have read on the back of the label of what I have been buying for the past couple years.

Have a great day.

Back
Top Bottom