Blaaake98

First grow, 5th week into flowering (strawberry banana) natural soil, have been using dyna grow bloom but haven’t the last time I watered. Ph was 7 just got it down to 6. Leaves at bottom are turning yellow and dying. Other leaves have started curling. Don’t know what to do I don’t know if it’s a deficiency, heat stress, or over/under watering. Temp usually stays around 70-75. Please help!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    781.3 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    958.5 KB · Views: 66
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    904 KB · Views: 64
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    732.3 KB · Views: 72
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    858.4 KB · Views: 69
I was feeding them every 2-3 days but it started taking longer for them to dry out. But last time it took about a week for them to dry out. I make sure they have run off each time. I didn’t feed them because I didn’t want to over feed them and I wanted to flush them out. The fans are tiny they are desk fans about a foot away from both plants. And I don’t really know how strong they are they put out a decent breeze but only have one setting.

1st pic looks like light is too low from the way the leaves are getting Taco Shaped.
2nd pic looks like it got Nitrogen Burn & Lacking Magnesium I think or Potassium.
3rd Pic, Light Stress.
4th Pic, slight light stress.
5th pic = same as 2nd.

you need fans that rotate or you just dry the leaves ,
if your ph was too high then you dropped it can shock
if your ph was high then lower it might have over fed on the drop then locked out
theres not much foliage to be feeding every 2 -3 days , it would never use the nutes up , ,

feed water for a while and let the pot get light , how big is the pot ? are they autos , light size ?

I can try this is my first grow ever so I’m really new to it should I let them run there course or just trash them?

Back
Top Bottom