Please help!

they look spot on , :goodjob: its out grown the tip burn , or it would have dried the tips and they would die off and got worse , i thought you where in a heavier soil , thats why i asked , but your not , it was the plant just settling in :)
hot soil = soil with loads of nutes installed :)
Thanks mate I will breath in and relax...for now What happens if the new growth does the same, is there anything I can do to prevent it for future growth or is it ok to just ride it out?

Right peeps I have gave them a little brush down and had a look over. I could only find the white stuff on the leaves and everything has came off them
1BB40BBC-2832-42DF-BD8C-704D20D1A70B.jpeg
0D683624-89A2-43D7-966C-E2F845D486F9.jpeg
9EC0E7A0-3798-4D6A-B42A-7B0345F86929.jpeg
They look pretty good to me.

Hey OGLou,

Thanks for your kindness! Wasn’t trying to give you shit at all but yes I feel so much better that VG jumped in and cleared that up. You plainly said it was on the wall or on the humidifier and I pushed hard anyway - what an idiot I am!!!

Anyway I do feel much better that your plants are right on track. I hope you stay bug free forever but usually tiny critters find their way into our garden no matter what. At least now I’ve scared the crap out of you - so you will be on your toes if / when they do visit.

Drop a grow journal down and stay a while, it’s real easy 10 minutes and a pic to seal the deal and we can follow your grow all the way thru. Heres a link >>> How to make a grow journal

Back
Top Bottom