Please help!

quantuman

i up new pic its good in this level ,they with 50w florsnt in the last grow ,they grow well in this biodoom antil i open the biodoom,whay?
they get what they need!:hmmmm:
i thry now to stat with this lite and keep for a will...and hope for good.
buy i dont understand i all the last gow the 250w mh was the bast so...?
maybe its the species to much sensitive ?
its grine spirit and sansy skunk between 5-6 %thc.....?
look at the pic and tel me what i need to do to get good result
Thank you very much for the understanding and spelling :adore:

Re: please help!!!

They are okay?
Till you open/remove the dome?
Seeds? or clones?
(i should know but forget,
one of the side effects:)

Where's the link? :cheesygrinsmiley: to the pics

I never use a humidityDome/starter setup for seeds, just clones, if at all.

maybe its the species to much sensitive ?
Maybe just tooo wet.

Use the MH after they get a foot or better, the MH(hid) will penatrate better/reach deeper.

today i see thet one of them is standing and one of the full and one jast not yae pop up......
this pic from yesthrday the humidity is going down on i open all the fan and aircondisan
SV400025.JPG

i am the old fashion doom and after rain forest.
i tike pic today , tomorrow you will see them...
i remove the cover and the lite is on them 50w florsent.
buy i dont andrstand why i cant work like in the last time with the 250w mh from the bigining?
it was ok antil this level and when i remove the cover they become thinner and die .
as i say all the fertilization and the condition was definitely bast so tel me youer opinion :hmmmm:

:hmmmm:Here's my two cents worth ..........First things first ........You might not want to grow inside a small inclosed thing like that .....Humidity is a big problem with those . They were never intended to be used to grow MJ . :hmmmm:Why you ask ? ......Hemp and Marijuana have a stock that easily gets rot from moisture . You should'nt even get the stock wet when feeding . Or you could kill them . You need something bigger to grow in . A grow box or room that humidity levels could be controlled easily would suffice . Anyway .........Good luck with the grow ........:smokin: This ones to you ! :peace:

i need suggestion

i up pic tel me what u think.....they in week 2 from seeds.
withh 50w folrsnet.because of when i stat from the beginning with 250w mh all of them die to me (sensitive ).
if i move them now to the rain forest sistem it will be good?
or they die again ? or to wait antil it the time to the hps 250w?
they grow slowly but good now :adore:

SV400037.JPG

in all my last grow it was with 250w from beginning and it was good but the species was different and it was grow without problem .
so now i know thet is the species .
because of all the condition was the sime:adore:

Re: i need suggestion .....

The seedlings are stretching for light. If they are still in the humidicrib, you need to harden them off.
Is there a reason why you are persisting with the humidicrib. I gather you are in a tropical environment, so have a high ambient humidity and do not need a humidicrib. Try damp sand, it should work a lot better than the humidicrib.
I would recommend you pot your seedlings as soon as possible and get them under good light. You may need to support the stems as they are a bit spindly from low light levels.
Hope that helps my friend.

Re: i need suggestion .....

if i understand , i can move them from the box thet i grow them until now .
to the sistem, and switch the lite to mh stronger?
they grow until now in bow with stems and i open thet to get closer to the lith (florsnet 50w low lith) because of the case thet happen in the last grow
correct me if i rong ?:hmmmm:
maybe i dont understand what you say ....:hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom