Please identify asap

Jaymiller

420 Member
Infestation!!! Dire need of identification!!! Any fellow growers hmu asap!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-05-21-48-14.png
    Screenshot_2019-08-05-21-48-14.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 214
Thrip.

Need help in identification of mite??
If you're interested :hmmmm: Nematodes will get rid of them, I now have them naturally in my organic soil and compost :thumb:
they are parasitic organisms that attack insects that lay a larvae style egg...ie mites, thrips, gnats, mosquitos, flies....and so on...totally safe for gardens...just mix and water :thedoubletake: that's right :high-five: no spraying the plant so no damage to harvest...human safe, pet safe :thumb:

EDIT: They will kill predatory mites and lady bugs...but you won't need either with the Nematodes :thumb:

Look like aphids n eggs...
(Pay me no attention I know nothing about that up there!) :rolleyes:
Sure someone will be along soon to help properly.

But, if one of the usual suspects, better get the neem oil ready...
Fingers crossed for you m8.

I’ve been dealing with bugs my entire grow. Probably the worst infestation I’ve ever seen just recently. I tried lady bugs, predators, Neem for months, but with all of that, I still had insects. I was to the point of giving up, but found this stuff.

It claims to be food safe and all organic, and the smell is actually pleasant. It puts a shiny film over your leafs almost like it seals them off.

Anyways, you’ll get a lot of folks that say use this, use that. This stuff saved my grow, and I was able to order off Amazon too.

Mostly all 6 plants had leaves that looked like this one. They got my Jacks the worst. I think they were getting in through my intake coming in from outside.

A5227FE5-05DD-4B25-9077-CB1EE8FDDB9A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom