Please let me introduce myself

Ludnik

Hello everyone, this is my first blog ever and I'm glad that it's about our beloved Mary Jane. ✌ I started my first grow just 12 days ago and it's CK from BF. Since its my first everything I come to you with my first issue searching for help. So I started with one seed under 4x 23w cfl 20-4 22c-26c temps humidity around 70% and I think I watered to often because I see some bad sings on my plants these last days. On my first set of real leafs leaf veins are getting yellow and a leafs look bit dry bending down, with light green spots on them. googled it but can't find anything. Ph of the water 6.3 hope I gave enough info. Cheers

:welcome: to :420: Ludnik!

Check out the pests and problems pictorial in my signature. That should help you out a bit. If not, upload some pictures and we'll help you figure it out.

Hey Ludnik, welcome to :420:

As Sicisom91 and smokiebear have said, pictures really do make the difference. You should consider starting a grow journal as well, it'll really help to have expert growers have a good look at your setup and processes.

I say this from personal experience, these people saved my first grow from going sideways after 4 weeks.

Welcome. Glad to see you here. It will be good if you upload pics. For now I can say it sounds like burn.
Tnx, it could be a burn because I diluted some nutes 1/6 of recommendation from hesi nutrients and sprayed on it when she was 7-8 days old :( beginners impatience here is the picture of how she was before spraying
IMAG2670.jpg
and day after
IMAG2674.jpg
and here is a picture from today
IMAG2681.jpg

Poslano sa mog HTC One koristeći 420

Hey Ludnik, welcome to :420:

As Sicisom91 and smokiebear have said, pictures really do make the difference. You should consider starting a grow journal as well, it'll really help to have expert growers have a good look at your setup and processes.

I say this from personal experience, these people saved my first grow from going sideways after 4 weeks.
Hey arteekay, so my setup is 80x80x160 grow tent with termo controlled vent and carbon filter, 4x 6500k 23w cfl and mars hydro2 900w led panel, nutrients hesitant coco starter kit and mollesus. I have put a oil radiator to keep the temps at night. 20h day, 4h dark period. Using cloth and bowl of water to bring humidity up. Last watering was on Saturday 3 days ago gonna water it today again. Here are the pictures of it.
IMAG26771.jpg
IMAG26831.jpg
IMAG26842.jpg
, and a pic of root zone
IMAG26862.jpg

She is now in day 15. Is she small for her age? What can I improve any suggestions? Cheers

:welcome: to :420: Ludnik!

Check out the pests and problems pictorial in my signature. That should help you out a bit. If not, upload some pictures and we'll help you figure it out.
Hi smokiebear, no pests that I could find u can check out the pictures on other 2 posts I replied I think she's doing a bit better

Hey arteekay, so my setup is 80x80x160 grow tent with termo controlled vent and carbon filter, 4x 6500k 23w cfl and mars hydro2 900w led panel, nutrients hesitant coco starter kit and mollesus. I have put a oil radiator to keep the temps at night. 20h day, 4h dark period. Using cloth and bowl of water to bring humidity up. Last watering was on Saturday 3 days ago gonna water it today again. Here are the pictures of it.
IMAG26771.jpg
IMAG26831.jpg
IMAG26842.jpg
, and a pic of root zone
IMAG26862.jpg

She is now in day 15. Is she small for her age? What can I improve any suggestions? Cheers

Your plants look ok though you may be an inch to close with the lights, for the 1st few weeks 6 inches is pretty good but once they become accustom to the heat you can start bring the lights closer all the way in to about 3 inches. The last picture looks like you are very close to up pot time, you have a root popping out the bottom and I can see many more at the bottom of the pot. Best to up pot before they become root bound.

Your plants look ok though you may be an inch to close with the lights, for the 1st few weeks 6 inches is pretty good but once they become accustom to the heat you can start bring the lights closer all the way in to about 3 inches. The last picture looks like you are very close to up pot time, you have a root popping out the bottom and I can see many more at the bottom of the pot. Best to up pot before they become root bound.
Tnx dude that wrinkling was def

Back
Top Bottom