Please pray for my friend

Treeibus

I need the 420 community to pray for my friend Donna. she has had neurological issues that has progressed to a debilitating state following her second JAB. so far the only relief she has had is from the extremely strong concentrates I've been giving her and the 5000mg edibles 3 times a day ... she is in very bad shape please pray for her ...thanks a lot family!

I need the 420 community to pray for my friend Donna. she has had neurological issues that has progressed to a debilitating state following her second JAB. so far the only relief she has had is from the extremely strong concentrates I've been giving her and the 5000mg edibles 3 times a day ... she is in very bad shape please pray for her ...thanks a lot family!
Bless you Donna. :green_heart:
Do you have access to RSO.
It's also very helpful.

Stay safe
Bill

I’m praying for you and your friend

Back
Top Bottom