Please read! Is it bad to do this?

Proyields

I have been doing this for a few harvest and every time it's been awesome and Its deffinitely helping my yield. I have been vegging my plants in 2 liter pots and waiting for them to get super root bound. To the point they even start looking like shit...... Then before I switch to flower I repot to 5 gallon buckets and let my plants recover before I switch. Well my belief is the roots start really taking off when they get all this extra room. And the plant just starts growing outrageously. I feel as if the plants is flourishing and if I switch them while they are growing so great then it looks like I get a lot more growth and flower and the plant is at it most efficient and most vigorous time while those roots are searching and digging deeper. Does this help the plant take off when it goes to flower and help it produce more. Almost every plant I do this way atleast triples in size... And yields have been better. Any input?

That makes a lot of sense. Deffinitely going to move to fabric pots on my next harvest. Tired of these 5 gallon buckets from Home Depot lol. Does it matter if I stress the plant that much. As long as I give it the time to recover before I switch it should always be fine right?

Back
Top Bottom