Please Recommend a MOM

Thread starter #1
I have only used Bud Buddy, but their selection is quite poor and the last couple of months, really bad.

I really like to try different strains and I want what I want. Bud Buddy doesn't offer that.

Can someone recommend a MOM in Canada that has really good selection and doesn't require an ID. That makes me nervous because of my job.

Any Canadian site sponsors I should try?

Thanks in advance.

Ian Bastage

Should i be worried about pesticides ordering from MOM?
Welcome to 420 drunktoad :welcome:

Pesticides. Mould. Anything is possible since you are buying blindly. That said, I have dealt with several with excellent product & pricing. Buymyweedoline, pot cargo, TrueMeds.

Ian

Awesome, thannks for the info.

Im a returning medical user. After high school i could'nt smoke anymore because my anxiety would go through the roof ( panacking about my lungs caving in all the time )

Fast forwrd 10 years, and i discovered vaping!!!! 9 times out of 10 i dont get "the fear" ! And the medicine is doing wonders with my overall lifestyle! Stress, Social anxiety, pain has substancially dropped!

I just now worry about where to get my meds. I have a doc apt on friday to see if my fam doc can writte me up a slip.

Anywhoo, ill be lurking

Oldbear

Hi drunktoad :welcome:

Even with a Licensed Producer, there is no certainty of no pesticides, no mold. There is a list of approved pesticides they are using.

Some LPs do claim 'organic' though but I dont remember which ones.

Some LPs will hook you up with a doctor if you need it. Also, there are clinics around that will process your application for no fees.

Hi drunktoad :welcome:

Even with a Licensed Producer, there is no certainty of no pesticides, no mold. There is a list of approved pesticides they are using.

Some LPs do claim 'organic' though but I dont remember which ones.

Some LPs will hook you up with a doctor if you need it. Also, there are clinics around that will process your application for no fees.

Could you reffer to one? in case my doctor says no lol