Please Recommend a MOM

riden1966

I have only used Bud Buddy, but their selection is quite poor and the last couple of months, really bad.

I really like to try different strains and I want what I want. Bud Buddy doesn't offer that.

Can someone recommend a MOM in Canada that has really good selection and doesn't require an ID. That makes me nervous because of my job.

Any Canadian site sponsors I should try?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks.

I decided to go with MJN Express. The first Oder I placed is waiting for me at the post office. Hopefully I am not disappointed.

Should i be worried about pesticides ordering from MOM?

Welcome to 420 drunktoad :welcome:

Pesticides. Mould. Anything is possible since you are buying blindly. That said, I have dealt with several with excellent product & pricing. Buymyweedoline, pot cargo, TrueMeds.

Ian

Awesome, thannks for the info.

Im a returning medical user. After high school i could'nt smoke anymore because my anxiety would go through the roof ( panacking about my lungs caving in all the time )

Fast forwrd 10 years, and i discovered vaping!!!! 9 times out of 10 i dont get "the fear" ! And the medicine is doing wonders with my overall lifestyle! Stress, Social anxiety, pain has substancially dropped!

I just now worry about where to get my meds. I have a doc apt on friday to see if my fam doc can writte me up a slip.

Anywhoo, ill be lurking

Hi drunktoad :welcome:

Even with a Licensed Producer, there is no certainty of no pesticides, no mold. There is a list of approved pesticides they are using.

Some LPs do claim 'organic' though but I dont remember which ones.

Some LPs will hook you up with a doctor if you need it. Also, there are clinics around that will process your application for no fees.

Hi drunktoad :welcome:

Even with a Licensed Producer, there is no certainty of no pesticides, no mold. There is a list of approved pesticides they are using.

Some LPs do claim 'organic' though but I dont remember which ones.

Some LPs will hook you up with a doctor if you need it. Also, there are clinics around that will process your application for no fees.

Could you reffer to one? in case my doctor says no lol

Back
Top Bottom