please tell me what you think and any info

yoeel

hi there i have 3 plants Ive had these plants for about 2 months.
i don't really have any idea about what im doing.
if anyone could tell me how much longer they might have to go, if they are indica, what i could do to hasten the process, how i could tell males from females, and any other general info would be vastly appreciated.
thanks !
p.s would it be to late to transfer these plants into a hydro system? as i need them to be ready in 5 weeks time.
20141012_130216.jpg
20141012_130212.jpg
20141012_130208.jpg

Re: please tell me what you think and any info :D

This will basically have all the information you'll need: How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Growing outdoors will rely on the sun as to when they're ready. What season is it where you are in the world?

You can probably transfer them to hydro, but why not keep the soil grow going? It'll minimize stress for the plants.

They appear to be Sativa dominant hybrids.

When they'll be done depends on the strain. If you don't know the strain, the most accurate way to know when they're done will be looking at the trichomes under a 30x-60x scope or magnifier. You don't have trichomes, or buds now, so you have some time to go... But again.. that will depend on the sunlight in your region.

I also see nothing in the pictures that tells me they're male or female. We'd need closer pictures of the nodes.

hey thanks for your reply im in Queensland Australia.

i am sorry to say nothing will make them ready in 5 weeks
nature has to work at a certain pace you can help her some but even if they started flower yesterday it would be a minimum of 7 weeks and most likely longer
once they get mature or are forced to flower you see 1 of 2 things
white hairs or what looks like a nut or some call bananas forming at the nodes
hairs are female... nuts of course i'm sure you have guessed
good luck and take care

so how tall might they grow? and how much longer till they flower?

they will flower when they start getting 12 hours of darkness a day. then they could double or possibly triple in height. How much day light and darkness are you getting right now?? There is no chance they will be done in 5 weeks, once you start flowering it will take 8-11 weeks before they are finished, depending on genetics. As for male or female, once they start to flower males will have little pollen sacks at the node, females will have little white hairs at the node.

hey thanks for your reply im currently getting about 12hours 50min of sunlight per day.

Mate your at the start of the season, onlyy second month of spring. Expect them finish up around march earliest. You should look at repotting them into the biggest pots you can find or put them into the ground. Good luck.

ok thanks i heard that you could train them to grow along the ground is this correct?

Back
Top Bottom