Please Tell Us About Your Experiences At 420 Magazine

Well Said!! BRAVO, BRAVO!!! :yummy:
well looks to me like we both had to quit for Uncle Sam I remember the 70's the gold & red Columbian God now that had a real candy like flavor that was so different from today's Cannabis 420 Magazine should have a pretty decent amount of California people that remember that. And don't worry we like stinky poop here, (it makes good fertilizer) glad to meet ya!

I cant say enough about 420 Mag it is a true blessing for an old man. I work from home so I take care of the grandkids while everybody works (G-kids 22- 12) so I don't get out much and I really sell away from a lot of friends since I decided to leave the coke and herion to the young and the dumb. that was over 20 yrs ago and I haven't made many friends since then till now. I have made a lot of good friends here a lot of them old stoners from a different time Like myself, along with younger mature people who are all more than happy to help you out. but one of the best things I love about being here is I haven't been called Bruh, yo man, My N*&^^%$ haven't heard SH*& I grow DA Bomb, old peeps don't know S*&^ about grow in today's weed Nope haven't missed it 1 bit. go to any other weed website you will understand lol

yeah Like @TwelveCoffee said ^

I cant say enough about 420 Mag it is a true blessing for an old man. I work from home so I take care of the grandkids while everybody works (G-kids 22- 12) so I don't get out much and I really sell away from a lot of friends since I decided to leave the coke and herion to the young and the dumb. that was over 20 yrs ago and I haven't made many friends since then till now. I have made a lot of good friends here a lot of them old stoners from a different time Like myself, along with younger mature people who are all more than happy to help you out. but one of the best things I love about being here is I haven't been called Bruh, yo man, My N*&^^%$ haven't heard SH*& I grow DA Bomb, old peeps don't know S*&^ about grow in today's weed Nope haven't missed it 1 bit. go to any other weed website you will understand lol

yeah Like @TwelveCoffee said ^

Willie Nelson??? :rollit:

Happened upon the site about 5 years ago, quite by accident. For years I was mostly a lurker, then decided to dive in. Most amazing group of people I’ve ever interacted with. Easily the most civil group on the internet. Kudos to 420 and the mods for keeping this board a great place to give, and get information, ideas, and just “shoot the bull” with cannabis connoisseurs. It would be fun some day to have regional get-togethers, and put faces to the names.

I learnt how to make RSO here nearly 4 years ago. Helped my dad when he had cancer. There was a solid bunch here at the time that rallied round and made me feel better.

Things haven’t changed. Still a solid group of people ready to help and lend friendly, constructive advice any time of day 🤟

Having read the responses in this thread from several members, I’m thinking to myself; “Wow”, what a remarkable cadre of folks that represent and give their take of 420. My hat off to you.

My lovely wife Annie and I have been herb smokers for countless years. Probably like most of us here, when we started out smoking, we had to be discrete, more so than here in the present. That was back when a large population of folks thought that pot smokers would end up being drug addicts and destined for failure.

Well, we showed them, didn’t we?

It’s mystic when I think about it, Annie and I always seemed to find a way of recognizing others who partake. The earlier years my profession had us moving around the country which made it problematic finding a safe place to buy our herb. Somehow though, we always found someone who partake and would point us in the right direction for buying prudently. If you think about it, it’s sort of like what we do here at 420, find friends who partake and when requested, point them in the right direction.

Anyway, getting back on subject; on December 31st, 12 years ago, I retired from the waterproofing and restoration industry. The following spring was the first time I made a serious attempt at growing pot. I bought a handful of seeds, a bag of plant food and a few months later I was a proud owner and master of some beautiful plants growing in my garden. The problem I had with that first grow, was having no idea of when to harvest, consequently my first crop was a disaster. I pulled too early. That’s when I started going online for a growers chat page. I was determined not to waste another hundred bucks on seeds plus 6 months of time wasted on growing. I’m sure there are folks here that can relate to that.

The first couple of years I lurked around several sites, off and on, picking up bits of information that helped me produce a decent grow, gaining a little knowledge here and there. It was when I did a search to get some advice about pest control is when I came across 420.

Upon finding comfort and ease with the format Mr. @420 put together, I decided to check things out. What I found was a group of folks having fun while providing and receiving data one could write a book on. All had one common interest in mind, sort of like when Mr. Spock would mind-melt with Capt. Kirk, which is the love of cannabis

And that’s why I asked to join.

Take care my sisters and brothers; it’s a weird world we are living in.

Hi everyone. Love and respect to all.
My journey with the folks here at 420 Magazine has been fun and informative. We all have a common goal: To grow, harvest, cure and partake of the best cannabis for what ails us. I had been growing outdoors for a minute and decided to get a low budget set up and start growing a little indoors. I haven't really had to upgrade much. I won a marshydro led light on a contest right here and that gave my the wherewithal to get a small veg tent. I haven't stopped growing for a second! Now I've always got a girl in flower and a young one in Veg. And ALL of this has been made possible by the awesome community of like minds (hard to find for a crazy old stoner like me!) and wonderful hearts that I discovered by simply asking questions and paying it forward when a lesser experienced friend has a problem.
THANK YOU 420MAGAZINE!
THANK YOU ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL STONERS. OUT THERE!
I sincerely wish the best for all of you, and remember.....Stay stoneder.

I learned to grow, on 420 Magazine!!! I can't emphasize those 4 words enough

IMG_20210208_191506_636.jpg
20210204_165119.jpg
20210127_195814.jpg
IMG_20210107_105619_858.jpg
IMG_20201229_145154_267.jpg
IMG_20201229_145029_522.jpg
IMG_20201223_164842_833.jpg
IMG_20201223_164842_831.jpg

I LEARNED TO GROW!!!!!!!
Yep I'd say you learned. Beautiful plants/buds!!

I've been a grower for a few years now and still make mistakes and learn talking with everyone on 420 Mag is very helpful and informative. Good to hear what's going on with other growers. Thanks

Please Tell Us About Your Experiences At 420 Magazine:
420 Magazine truly appreciates its members, we are thankful and grateful to have all of you. This thread is for our members to share how much they have learned, gained, grown and/or experienced from their membership at 420 Magazine.

For example - Has 420 Magazine helped change your life for the better? Please tell us how; whether it's acquiring the knowledge to grow, learning about the medicinal benefits of Cannabis and how to heal yourself, sharing your master gardens with fellow gardeners, finding a platform for your activism or to improve the quality of your life by making similar minded friends. We'd love to hear from you!

We will keep this thread in perpetuity - not only as a celebration of our mission but also as a record and an inspiration for all those innumerable future guests and members who we can also help.

Please keep your comments limited to celebrating our community with positive success stories, complaints or drama will be deleted without notice.

Our Founder's Story & Mission:
420 Magazine exists to support the repeal of all Cannabis prohibition laws and penalties throughout the world. Not another person should suffer incarceration or stigma because of these unjust laws (420 Magazine Mission Statement).

In 1993, the feds broke down the door of our founder and assaulted him, his wife and his 12 year old daughter, throwing them to the floor with machine guns to their heads. The prohibitionists were yelling and screaming at them over a simple quarter pound of Mexican brick bud that had been acquired for a close friend. Unfortunately, the "friend" was "working off charges", after being arrested for selling only a quarter ounce to a cop. This ridiculous event was so infuriating that it inspired the founding of 420 Magazine; a lifelong mission to repeal these unjust laws and to create Cannabis awareness throughout the world.

In Closing:
This thread is for our members to share and immortalize their experience(s) with any or all aspects of Cannabis Awareness. We hope that patients, activists, growers, fans of the flower, friends of 420 Magazine, or even reformed LEO will post their experiences here for others to learn from and celebrate.

It's been a long hard fight and the Staff of 420 Magazine wishes to honor our Members and Sponsors. It's still too early to declare victory but there's no doubt that together, we're winning the war on Cannabis.

Thank you for your support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:
420 magazine has been a wonderful experience and fun too. I stumbled into a grow his year by throwing some seeds on pots and it wound up great. 420 rocks because the members rock. Thanks for the help and Merry Christmas from one of my jars of harvest. Felis Navibud

269FD7C6-7460-446C-9060-3D45FBC65BEB.jpeg

I haven't been here that long but in my time trawling the forums, I've found the most informative and kind community focused on cannabis here at 420. The other forums I first stalked weren't the most friendly to people like me (100% new to cannabis, growing or partaking). The daily routine of growing is one of the few things keeping my brain above the waves right now and this community here has made it so positive. I wake up each morning excited to hop on here and nerd out over plants.
Man I couldn’t have said it better I think that every time I come on here. I won’t mention the other side there’s more for farmers but while they have been helpful in the beginning since I was a new member after that is barely any kind of reply to any posts. You guys always rock and reply though, so thanks for being the best group I joined in my first year of messing around with a garden.

I’ve learned enuff to fill encyclopedias and from the coolest people on this planet 🌎. I consider everyone here part of my family. Growing family but family just the same. I’m truly grateful for clicking on this site. I love 💕 all my growing brothers +sisters and the sponsors are the best as well. Happy Holidays to everyone @420 Magazine. CL🍀

420 magazine has been a wonderful experience and fun too. I stumbled into a grow his year by throwing some seeds on pots and it wound up great. 420 rocks because the members rock. Thanks for the help and Merry Christmas from one of my jars of harvest. Felis Navibud

269FD7C6-7460-446C-9060-3D45FBC65BEB.jpeg
Merry Christmas my friend.
Beautiful pic.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

I have not encountered any morons or trolls here. So this place has that going for it. Which is nice.

:thumb:
As T would say.
" you can be anything you want in life, be kind"

#VIVOSUN #LoveWhatYouGrow

Be kind and the rest will fall in place as it should. Being mean just divides.
Hey Craig, hope everything is going well this evening. :high-five:
Your right my friend. :green_heart:
Merry Christmas.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow

Back
Top Bottom