Please Vote N.W.Green Next Strain Selection Please Vote

Which Strain should i grow in my next journal and campare Hydro to Organic soil

• Jack Herrer (Indica Pheno)

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Jack Herrer (Haze Pheno)

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Casey Jones (Thai x Trainwreck x Sour Diesel)

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Bubba Kush(pre 98)

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Strawberry Kush(Purple pheno)

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Mr. Nice Guy (Purple pheno)

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Purple Punch (Purple pheno)

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Well 420, I want to do a comparison between Hydro and Organic Soil, over the past couple years i have gathered a few strains that i have fallen in love with and some new favorites.

PLEASE pick the strain you would most like to see in my next journal

Jack Herrer (Indica Pheno)
Jack Herrer (Haze Pheno)
Casey Jones (Thai x Trainwreck x Sour Diesel)
Bubba Kush(pre 98)
Strawberry Kush(Purple pheno)
Mr. Nice Guy (Purple pheno)
Purple Punch (Purple pheno)

Thanks for Stopping by and Keep it Green:Namaste:

good point the loosing strains will still be done in my organic soil perpetual these are all strains that i have and keep in my rotations.

im just planning on seeing what i can do with a some hydro compared to my normal soil

My JH Indica Pheno is a beast i have a picture of me holding a crown and it is as long as my torso and big around as my arm think im gonna do a couple of those outside this year

Figured some pictures of the choices might be nice

JH Indica Pheno (Actually a sickly plant they get even bigger lol)
CIMG3347.JPG

8471.JPG

JH Haze Pheno(I'm really excited about this one its new to the garden)
CIMG4219.JPG

Purple Punch
CIMG2946.JPG

CIMG29201.JPG

Strawberry Kush
CIMG3823.JPG

CIMG3840.JPG

Casey Jones
CIMG3998.JPG

CIMG4003.JPG

CIMG4063.JPG

CIMG3969.JPG

CIMG3393.JPG

Mr. Nice Guy
CIMG3758.JPG

CIMG3745.JPG

No Bubba Pictures havn't flowered yet but i know it is the pre98 cut and is very tasty yeild isnt great but it puts out really dense nice bag appeal nugs.

I voted Strawberry Kush, based on what Ive heard. I saw some very harsh remarks on Jack Herrer from a pot magazine, never had it myself. Casey Jones has mixed reviews, and the time I had Bubba Kush it was so disgusting, though that was from growing.

Never heard anything about Nice Guy or Purple Punch, but based on the pictures I would have gone with Casey Jones or Mr. Nice Guy just as likely.

thanx for the pics. the jack h. is a beast but those all look impressive. i actually voted for your strawberry kush for the p.o.m. this month. that stuff looks sticky, icky,icky

Thank you friends i love the good feed back and the Strawberry kush is fierce, Thanks for the votes i hope i can pull off a win with her :D. and in regards to Bubba Kush try it again but only when you see some that looks good it has a very good unique hash taste.

thanks all keep it green :peacetwo:

I think i will end the voting at the end of this week maybe one more just wanna save up some money for a synthetic nute line

I would say either the bubba, in my experience a very bulletproof strain aside from the tiny returns, or the berry smellin pheno of jack you have i wonder how she yields in hydro i have thought of that particular cutting on serveral occasions when i was considering a NFT SoG setup, id like to see how it responds to hydro in general

I wasn't gonna vote but i cant help it i wanna see the strawberry in hydro i predict nugs the size of arms of topshelf

Back
Top Bottom