Please Welcome Our New Sponsor - Invincible Electronics Mini Split Warehouse

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
Please join me in welcoming our newest sponsor, Invincible Electronics Mini Split Warehouse. Its because of the support of sponsors such as them that we are able to continue with our mission.

Ductless split air conditioning offer higher efficiency and reduced noise without a large hole in the wall or an open window. By separating compressor and condenser fan from indoor blower, the noisiest components are outside and away from theDuctless split air conditioning offer higher efficiency and reduced noise without a large hole in the wall or an open window. By separating compressor and condenser fan from indoor blower, the noisiest components are outside and away from the room. The indoor part of the ductless air conditioner has remote control capabilities and a timer to cycle the system only when needed.

Since mini split air conditioners have no ducts, they avoid energy losses associated with duct work of central forced air AC systems. Duct losses can account for a significant portion of energy consumption for space conditioning, especially if the ducts are in a unconditioned space such as an attic.

Ductless air conditioning offers Higher Efficiency vs. window air conditioning, less noise, and no costly duct work.

MiniSplitWarehouse_12-28-2010.jpg

NEW DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONERS AND HEAT PUMPS
We at Mini Split Warehouse hope to make your shopping experience a hassle free, rewarding experience, by offering the best customer service in ductless MiniSplit air conditioners / heat pumps and mini split air conditioner / best heat pumps and easy safe shopping through our store. With the many years of experience in Shinco, Friedrich and Toshiba ductless mini split air conditioners / heat pumps our team brings together, you will get the best product at the best price.

*THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE
Our minisplit website is designed to be easily navigated for your convenience: you will never find distracting "pop banners" or advertising. We Find Our Customers are happier without those pesky ads.By only offering the highest quality air conditioners and heat pumps at the lowest prices, most popular products in ductless mini split air conditioner and heat pump industry, we keep our customers from expending precious time with cheap "Gimmick" items. If you have any questions please contact us, we will be happy to help you.

*DUCTLESS SYSTEMS
Mini split update: Air Conditioners have two main components: an indoor air-handling unit, containing evaporator and blower.And an outdoor unit containing compressor and condenser. A conduit, which houses the power supply, refrigerant tube and condensate hose, links the outdoor and indoor unit together. Ductless air conditioners "mini splits" have numerous applications . They are perfect for those home/business owners that do not have central air conditioning, and do not want to settle for the noise, in-security and in-efficiency of window/wall AC units.

Mini Split Air Conditioners and Mini Split Heat Pumps at
MiniSplitWarehouse.com
https://www.minisplitwarehouse.com/

Want A Better Price?
*Contractor Discounts
*Senior Discounts
*Military Discounts
*Multiple Order Discounts

Call Us For a Coupon: 813-770-7441
Or Use Our Online Contact Form

Near the end of the install video it says $3500, but I did not see/hear how large the coverage area

PetFlora, you were watching an install video of what a contractor charges and what they do when they install a system. As you can see by the prices of our systems, we save people thousands off contractor prices- Please Let me know if you have any questions, I am happy to see that people watch the installation video's on my website. :thumb:

Congrats glad to see you doing well.
br

Back
Top Bottom