Please Welcome Our New Sponsor: Model419

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
Please join us in welcoming Model419 to our team of trusted sponsors.

Model419 is a high quality, precision built, 100% stainless steel pipe that is hand polished to retain a highly reflective shine.

Model419 is a cleaner way to smoke, with a unique four stage filtration system specifically designed to strip ultra fine particles and debris from the air leaving nothing but smooth clean smoke.

Each pipe is ultrasonically cleaned twice prior to shipping, to eliminate the stereotypically unpleasant taste sometimes associated with metal pipes.

Model419 is extraordinarily easy to clean and maintain. It can be fully disassembled and it's ultra smooth surface enables it to be quickly cleaned by cloth.

The Model419 folks have an easy to use web commerce site for direct your purchase convenience or they can be reached directly at support@model419.com

Thanks for your sponsorship Model419, and welcome to 420 Magazine.

Re: Please Welcome Our New Sponsor Model419

If the owners of the company are out there reading this post. you should start a thread about the pipe so that we can ask more questions about it.

it reminds me of zippo and fisher space pen

Very Happy you are here to help Support 420 "Model419". Thank you for all your help and offering a cleaner way to smoke

for all to enjoy. :welcome: :peace:
:xmas:

If the owners of the company are out there reading this post. you should start a thread about the pipe so that we can ask more questions about it.

it reminds me of zippo and fisher space pen

Sounds like a great idea!
We don't have access to start a thread in the sponsors board yet (I'm assuming that would be the best place?), but as soon as we do, we'll get one started.

Thanks all for the warm welcome!

-Model419.com

Thank you PitViper, we're very proud of the design.
It's even more impressive when you see it in person.

Back
Top Bottom