Please Welcome Our Newest Sponsor: Detox Labs!

Founder
Everyone please join me in welcoming @Detox Labs as our newest Sponsor!

Why use Rescue Detox instead of the “other guys”?

Most detox products are simply masking agents that have become obsolete in today’s world due to technological advancements in drug testing.

Rescue Detox has remained one step ahead of the drug testing industry by constantly adapting and improving our formulas in order to ensure you have a successful drug test.

We are the only drug detox company today that employs a “scientific method” when creating our products. What does all that mean to you? It simply means that our products work! They work because they have been created in a laboratory under strict scientific guidelines and then subjected to F.I.T.A. (frequent integrity testing analysis).

Please visit their website and tell em 420 Magazine sent ya!

Pass a drug test! | Drug Detox Products with detoxlabs.com - Full Solution Drug Detox Products

Re: Please Welcome Our Newest Sponsor - Detox Labs!

Welcome to 420Magazine Detox Labs, and thank you!

Peace and happiness:rollit:

Thanks to everyone for the welcome to this forum. It looks like we are a great match for each other. I hope our relationship will be long and prosperous!

If there are any questions about drug test, we may be reach at contact@detoxlabs.com. We are also available via PMs however it will be better to email.

Thanks again for making us feel at home.

The Detoxlabs Team

Hello Detox Labs and welcome to 420 Magazine.

I have also checked out your site and find it very interesting. I think I just might know a few folks who could use your products. I'll send them on over.

Thank you for your efforts in the fight for freedom, and for being a 420 Magazine sponsor.

Back
Top Bottom