Please Welcome Our Sponsor: Humate Supreme

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
Please join us in welcoming our friends at Humate Supreme to 420 Magazine's team of Trusted Sponsors.

Humate Supreme Humate Supreme is an organic nutrient series that is specially formulated to promote maximum growth of plants within the Hemp/Cannabis family. Humate Supreme tablets are derived from a natural mined organic material called Humates, and contain humic acid, fulvic acid, amino acids, and over 70 beneficial minerals, that are natures plant food.

Humate Supreme offers a well written explanation of their product's development history at The Humate Supreme Story

Humate Supreme product can be ordered directly from their online store

Thanks to Humate Supreme for their sponsorship and a big welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

humate supreme?

this is my first post to this site so i would like to say hi. im a new grower, just about to start my first 3 plants. i've been looking around the web for tips tricks and so forth to grow big yeilds, for i smoke alot. also i want the bud to be strong but wiith a smooth flavor. i just got 10 chesse seeds from holland. now i got this typ of plant because the seeds were feminized.
Anyways ill skip right to the point. humate supreme, does it work? im sure it does but seeing is beliveing. i cant find any full blow girls on the net that have been raised using humate supreme. i've read all about it and it sounds great. if someone has used this product on a plant can u post some pictures or tell about ur results.

Re: Please Welcome our Sponsor Humate Supreme

Has anyone used these products? I can't find any reviews. I want to use these when I start my first grow (still in the planning stage) but I don't know yet.

Re: Please Welcome our Sponsor Humate Supreme

greenisland is a multiple contest winner. Here's one of his threads where he's demonstrating the product. It's still a little early but you may find it a good thread to follow.

Greenisland's Humate Supreme Organic Grow

Back
Top Bottom