Pleased to Meet you

theAbbott

420 Member
Hey y'all
I am a multimedia fanatic so rather than explain myself in a few words I have a multimedia production that kinda says it all.
Sexy buds, experimental growing methodologies, edible construction, disturbing music, and more all wrapped up in a 10 minute drug induced mess that somehow, I assure you, will give you insight into who I am and what I know about growing dope.
I put this together over 5 years time and documented several farms in 5 states and Canada.
This project will be freely distributed so I will not be making any money off this video. It is public domain.
theAbbott

:welcome: theAbbott to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

Wecome theAbbott:)....Love the video and music my Friend:)....I hope you are thinking on starting a Grow Journal:)....We can use your knowledge for the other growers on here.....we love to share ideas and techiniques and help out and recieve help:)..... We look forward to your grows:) If you need anything please feel free to contact me or my Hospitality Team Partner Beateo:)

Greenest Regards
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Green Dreamz

Back
Top Bottom