Plushberry Clones In Soil

It's good to hear that Mars-Hydro are owning up to their mistakes and that they'll provide the replacement parts free of charge but it's a bit disappointing to hear that you'll have to make the repairs yourself. Oh well, it may not be the way that I feel that valid warranty claims for factory defects should be handled but I guess this sure beats being told you have eyesight issues. LOL!

I'm curious to see how the side lighting will work out for you.

Well I'm not sure they're actually owning up to anything as I mentioned what Ruby had done on the Mars-Hydro thread and Sara seems to think that they'll still look green after I swap them out. I'll be checking the model numbers to make sure they don't send me green on purpose lol. I don't mind swapping them myself though if I can, will mean I have my lights here at least rather than shipping them off somewhere.

Hopefully the Reflectors will help out on all those popcorn buds I get when lollipopping over scrogging. I'm not too keen on scrogs atm as I like to get in and get my hands dirty, but I'm also a fat fook that doesn't want to be messing about dismantling scrog nets too :rofl:. All the best :thumb:

Well I'm not sure they're actually owning up to anything as I mentioned what Ruby had done on the Mars-Hydro thread and Sara seems to think that they'll still look green after I swap them out. I'll be checking the model numbers to make sure they don't send me green on purpose lol. I don't mind swapping them myself though if I can, will mean I have my lights here at least rather than shipping them off somewhere.

Hopefully the Reflectors will help out on all those popcorn buds I get when lollipopping over scrogging. I'm not too keen on scrogs atm as I like to get in and get my hands dirty, but I'm also a fat fook that doesn't want to be messing about dismantling scrog nets too :rofl:. All the best :thumb:

Make scrognet that can be easy removed, ;)

Reflector(5w) will give good nugs.

I may look at scrogs in the future but for now I like the way the plants grow with topping then lollipopping. Unfortunately I bought the Reflectors just before they changed them to 5w so mine are 2x 96x3w. That's a thought though, I may have to check that they're sending me 3w LED's or I'll be having problems :thumb:

I may look at scrogs in the future but for now I like the way the plants grow with topping then lollipopping. Unfortunately I bought the Reflectors just before they changed them to 5w so mine are 2x 96x3w. That's a thought though, I may have to check that they're sending me 3w LED's or I'll be having problems :thumb:

More defoliation than, so buds below still get enough light with the 3w.

This lowest nugs under same 96x3w,still 2-3weeks left to expand:) , but its a large plant with rather small buds.
SAM_4361.JPG

I'm not happy with the 96x3 Reflectors at all, the plant that grew under two of them and died was all little airy popcorn buds with no decent buds anywhere, but if they can work as supplemental lighting then they'll be in the tent permanent, if not they'll be in the bin :)

I'm not happy with the 96x3 Reflectors at all, the plant that grew under two of them and died was all little airy popcorn buds with no decent buds anywhere, but if they can work as supplemental lighting then they'll be in the tent permanent, if not they'll be in the bin :)

Don't think they will work good as supplemental, better send them to me, will pay for transport and bin costs :)

Hey all, there's a grower in need of advice here and I'm wondering whether anyone could help them. They're 4 weeks into flower and their buds are looking great but they have a few issues with their leaves. If anyone is interested and could be kind enough to help them get those killer buds to their finest fruition it would be great. I know it's a bit off topic for my journal but hey it's 420Magazine and you people save plants lives daily :)

Here is the link:
Can you help?

It's a shame that I don't have all the knowledge to help them, but you guys ROCK and if I can help indirectly by asking people with the knowledge then at least I've done my little bit for a first time grower. All the best :thumb:

Hello everyone, my new journal is up after a few days break relaxing so if you're interested in dropping by here is the link, it should be fun although I had to relegate the big bush that I want to grow until after the next plants have flowered. I saw no point in vegging 3 plants for longer than the one that I want to be big, I should have thought about that but luckily I caught it in the planning stages lol. All the best everyone :thumb:

- 3rd Grow Time for the light show-

i have a feeling this one will be really nice :Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom