Point of existence

Smokabone

People search for ONE specific meaning to everything. The one reason why we are here and do what we do. I don't think we're here to do anything. I think its much simpler. The beginning of the universe is unexplainable, so therefore, no one knows what truly happened. But single celled organisms evolved into multi celled. Multi-celled evolved and evolved to where we are today. I believe we have no sole purpose in life, were that the case, it would be more evident. We just live to live. I'm not saying its meaningless though. I just think we should spend more time enjoying what time we have than self advancement.

I bring it up because my once two best friends are currently in a "better battle". They've back stabbed, lied, and been downright indecent human beings. One was jealous of my living arrangements so he started telling other friends of mine lies, so serious i had to explain why he was lying and earn their friendships back, another so bent on a new vehicle, that he ended our friendship because i wasn't able to help him drive and pick it up. He brought up to me MY integrity as a person, because i wasn't able to help him. Now the two challenge each other daily, but remain friends only because they both don't like me. They have some internal drive to be better than the next person, and if you step back and take a look at everyone in the world, thats whats happening everywhere.

I think everyone just needs to light up, crank the tunes, feel the wind in your face, the sun on your body, and chiiiiiiillllll. :bong:

and the kid with the car issues is anti-weed. i had 4 people over on 420 and he wanted me to send them home and drive him to boston, because they're not as good of friends as me and him. He used specific names and brought up how long i've known them compared to him I told him to go fuck himself and never disrespect me or my friends like that again....

wow. i had to get that off my chest

no i wasnt high when i did this, i've been clean fer like a week or so

Hey mate, from what I read in your post, it doesn't seem as if those two friends of yours were or are true friends. To my mind, friendship goes along the lines of that old adage..."the sum of its parts is greater than the whole". When you factor in the value of your "friends", is your total lesser or greater than the whole.
In essence, don't waste your time on people who see your friendship with them as one way. A true friendship is based on qualities like equity, honesty, sharing, giving and love.

thanks for reading. the problem was, we all used to be real friends, thick and thin, it was us three...i got a new car with insurance money, my friend had to have a faster car...so his mommy bought him an 2004 wrx and is deathly obsessed with it because its faster than my stock maxima. i got fired from my job so i asked him if i could move into his sister house, shes loaded and had an extra room. he says yea sure ask her its ok with me... so i do and she says yes.he got jealous that she actually said yes and started telling lies to my other friends so i told him off and havent talked to him since. the other friend had to buy a new car too and calls me at 11pm on 4/19 and i had a bunch of people over for the 420 ness and hes liek fukc them tell them to go home im more important, and he started talking shit about my friends that were there and i told him to fuck off too. its amazing what desire can do to people, i still talk to his gf becuase she smokes weed and doesnt tell him. she says he doesnt shut up about the car, whatever. i dont have any need to be friends with someone who values a car and possesions over a lifelong friendship

I agree with your standpoint on the meaning of life. The meaning of life is to live, I think thats why I like watching so many discovery and animal planet shows. To have the ability to just live and be content with life would be true paradise to me but the world we live in has no sympathy towards such feelings. People think there is a great meaning when it is right in front of their face, and as humans do we look far deeper into the issue than to see what is on the surface. Thats my take on it. Sorry to hear about your friends being bums like that though, that sucks.

thanks glad to see im not alone. and i think thats why i like those shows too, anything with nature and not about the hubub of everyday life. if i wanted to see that i'd carry a video camera around all day...i also notice i find myself just taking everything in every once and a while, i'll go outside and just stand around and zone out and not thing about a single thing, i just watch the wind on the grass rather than be taken in by all crap around me...your profile says you snowboard, i just got into it this year, and i hittin boxes and i havent tried anything harder than a single black, but i like it mainly because you get ride on nature, and at least where i ride, the mountains are fantastic when you get up to the top, you can see for at least 100 miles around, theres something about riding blazed on the mountain with my favorite jam, on a slow easy trial with alot of smooth carving where you can look around that just puts me in a perfect place.

i think the best way to deal with ppl like them, is to ignore them. im pretty sure can find better things to do with you time than deal with that bullcrap.....

i think the best way to deal with ppl like them, is to ignore them. im pretty sure can find better things to do with you time than deal with that bullcrap.....

yea i do, im really casual and laid back, i know they think they're really pissed that i honestly don't care, but i dont what can i say

I agree with your standpoint on the meaning of life. The meaning of life is to live, I think thats why I like watching so many discovery and animal planet shows. To have the ability to just live and be content with life would be true paradise to me but the world we live in has no sympathy towards such feelings. People think there is a great meaning when it is right in front of their face, and as humans do we look far deeper into the issue than to see what is on the surface. Thats my take on it. Sorry to hear about your friends being bums like that though, that sucks.
wow i liked your advice... i needed to be reminded of that as well..
good luck smokabone

Back
Top Bottom