Pointers on my setup please

LoverofLife

First grow, in a stealth box to still be constructed. Have all parts coming in the next week with most showing up tomorrow.
600w HID with 6" sealed and cooled hood, 440cfm exhaust fan, 3 small computer fans, DWC with top drip in 6" netted Potts in side a 18g bin. All the extras like small fans, timers, ect.

The cabinet will measure somewhere around 4'w x 3'd x 6'h. With two additional chambers that'll house utilities and another for clones/maybe mother.

Big question: the room is a wash room, dryer and washing machine. I really want to vent through the dryer outlet and I'm not concerned about fire, I'm concerned about the dryer blowing into my cabinet and visa versa. I'm not sure how to build a dampner and haven't found any solid info to help me. Also, the vent from the cabinet is 6" and all dryer are 4". I have found reducers but am I asking for trouble by doing this if it's possible? I'm no plumber or engineer and not sure if this will be ok.

Another Q: The room shares a damn cat litter box, will that thing with its smells and small dust affect my cabinet? Even with a good filter where my air enters? Rather not find out the hard way? I mean nugs should smell funky but not that kind.

Any critiquing is appreciated and all pointers are a huge help. I did order the bible from George which is absolutely awesome. Please let me know thoughts about room and possible other vent option if the above isn't a viable one.

One way vent and a Y fitting, it automatically closes if air pressure comes from the wrong direction. Alternatively you could buy a carbon filter and let the air run into your house, provided your air conditioner can handle the warm air and humidity levels coming from your cabinet.

I did get a nice size carbon filter that I forgot to mention but this setup is on the 3rd floor and its already a little warm up there without the extra heat so venting into the room won't be a good option.
Will reducing the ducting from 6" down to 4" just before the y splitter give me any issues?

Back
Top Bottom