Box Secret Jardin 60x60x150cm
DWC 20L + 2 pumps
LED UFO 90W + 8 x 18W Osram FLOURA
HESI nutrients: HYDRO starter kit
PH stable 5.7-5.8
Humidity stable 45-50%
Temp stable 27C air, 25C solution
Airflow stable 80m3/h in, 100m3/h out

Now, it is 10 days old and plant looks like :rip: and I don't know what is the problem.
I have some good looking white roots inside the pot only.
Solution prepared for the first week by HESI table: root + grow + enzyme + supervit
Solution level 3 cm below the pot

10 days old
post-18048-0-89931200-1383105366.jpg

6 days old
polina_1.jpg

setup
common_2.jpg

Any suggestions are welcome

This may sound rediculous but that lamp may be a little too close to the top of the plant try raising it off a couple inches n get those lil fans reaching for the lamp... What are your ppms sitting at? I dont think u overfed by now i think u would have seen crispy fan leaves and ur roots are healthy and growing.
So it looks like the actual LAMP itself may be too hot and too close to the top or the lmap itself may be too close considering the fans are pointed down and away doing all they can it looks to get away from that lamp?
How hot is the lamp itself to touch while its on? Not the bulb the fixture istelf?
Can u get a fan blowing on the fixture itself if u raise it up a couple inches and cool it off without blowing the lil plant all over i think its gonna straighten everything out.
Idk thats just my thoughts.... Good luck

Also that rockwool looks to wet from here overwatering will cause that same exact droopy fan leaf effect ur getting it could be quite possibly a little bit of both.

Looking great! Good comeback! :thumb:

Not bad man good job!
Considering what they looked like in veg and pulled 2 weeks early, damn good.:goodjob:

What was all the damage at the bottom in that one pic?

Back
Top Bottom