Votes: 16 19.0%
  • Cold

Votes: 42 50.0%
  • Snow

Votes: 20 23.8%

• Total voters

CookieMan

Passionado
So I was filling up my bubler this morning and i was wondering what everyone else preferes in their water pipes, warm, room temp, cold water, or snow and why you like that the best.

Personally I like snow the best since it seems to act as a filter and cooling system. I don't know of any way to get a colder hit than a nice long tube filled with snow.

Oh dude, I used hjot water once and it was so friggin' smooth, I thought I was just High.
The steam ain't too bad for ya'.
But it just seems so un-natural, anybody try Hot water?

I got one piece and only change it to clean it, room temp, 'er nuetral I recon'.

I use hot water from time to time, and it is nice and smooth. But I used it this morning and there is so much resin in my bubler's bulb from my room mate smoking on it all day every day making it taste nasty. Well the hot water was warming the resin up and making the whole damn thing taste nasty. I gotta goto the store and get some cleaning supplies. But in a clean pipe it is real nice to use hot water.

I don't really care about the water as long as it's clean. I would rather not smoke then hit a bong with 3 week old water sitting in there. But, I prefer cold water with ice cubes all the way up the shaft.

I'll put mostly cold water, but I have ice notchs, so it cools it down a bit. Once the ice melts and I hit the bong later, the water is probably room temp.

I've never used snow, but it sounds so sweet.
I have ice notches and i use LOTS of ice in the shaft.

oh, man! If you have a stuffed nose and you use scorthing hot water in a bong..

that shit clears right up. I love that.

but i ususlly use cold water/ice.

I have ised snow, before and it is awesome. :smokin3:

Oh dude, I used hjot water once and it was so friggin' smooth, I thought I was just High.
The steam ain't too bad for ya'.
But it just seems so un-natural, anybody try Hot water?

I got one piece and only change it to clean it, room temp, 'er nuetral I recon'.

Out of all the years I've been smoking I never would of thought of using hot water. I always imagined it would have been harsh. I'm gonna try it tonight.:cheesygrinsmiley:

I don't really care about the water as long as it's clean. I would rather not smoke then hit a bong with 3 week old water sitting in there. But, I prefer cold water with ice cubes all the way up the shaft.

i use fresh water every time. i dont understand why anyone wouldn't empty the water after after smoking out of a bong or a bubbler.

I rarely use my bubbler anymore .....When I do , I use a strawberry flavored water from the local "wally" mart .....And it must be ice cold .....:smokin:

Clean water and Ice cubes all the way up!! Never tried snow, but I will next snow fall.

I use hot when I am congested, generally cold but I prefer snow to all.

The next time we have snow in England I'm going to try it, but I really like hot water, I like hot better than cold as I think it's not as harsh on you!

in cold v.s. hot cold wins .. never tryed snow... i've used ice cubes and its fresh on the lungs but... i vote nutral cuz thats the way it is and hits the best to me... im going on year 10 smokin weed i know alot.. lmao :bong:

Back
Top Bottom