Poll: Moving to live in cannabis freedom

Would you move to a distant place to have the freedom to consume cannabis in peace?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This poll is multiple choice if you feel the need.

I wanted it to be about North America, but perhaps members on other continents would like to vote also.

The only things stopping me from moving to Vancouver, BC are money, health, family, various bits of crazy crap, and, above all, the restrictive immigration policies of Canada.

I live in Canada. BC Bud is amazing, but not the best in Canada. The good stuff is from Toronto, Ontario, but you gotta know the best for the best, but I suppose that is pretty general, lol. I got some called Sonny Jim from my buddy just a ways from Toronto, and I swear, I could see my ceiling changing colors. And Canadian immigration is mostly hard for USA people. Cus a lot of Canadians don't like USAers. I don't like USA, I vacationed a few times in different places, and it smelled somewhat irritable. No offence to anyone, but there is a wrong smell about many areas of USA, but then again, I'm used to the lovely smell of Mary Jane lingering all around my area like a giant cloud, that you know is always there to lift you up. :grinjoint:

Happy tokin' mates.
Your fellow pothead,
John of Canada.

/\ Canada is very cool. Some of the best pot that I have ever smoked was from Vancouver and I was recently in Whitehose in the Yukon .. best town in the world .. mmmmmm, the beer, the people (very pretty ladies!), the halibut and chips, the wilderness, and some great weed .. in fact, I would move to Canada at the drop of a hat. The immigration policies are tough though.. my mum moved there to work as a senior nurse in a Vancouver hospital, and it took over a year, living there and working there, to get residency sorted out. Canada seems to be quite a bureacratic place to live, but I love it.

Maybe I could just fly out for a holiday and run of to the woods, build a cabin and start a little 'farm' .. theres certainly planty of space to get lost there!!

I am in fairly CO friendly- Imagine that. I am going to stay right here.
Imagine that. I am voting Obama- Imagine that! "Things can only go up" The people were Voting against their own interests- AKA "What's the matter with Kansas"? They are not voting against their own interests Any More!! I am voting for Obama tomrorrow- And I am a Red Neck for Obama!- As they say. Just look at the ticket! They just called me again!!

- Bob

Thats ridiculous....60 of them long ones is quite a distance.

I forget what state it is...But theres a spot that goes uphill. And if you park your car halfway up the hill and let off the brake you will actually roll UP the hill! Theres a wierd one for ya!

I think that hill is on Cape Cod, Mass. Exit 2 or 3 when goin onto the Cape...you can stop half way and put it in neutral and your car will roll backwards...just did it this summer! W-E-I-R-D!

I might. My only issue is that I hate snow and cold weather so I will probably just stay in Florida, dodge the cops and pray that they legalize it soon here.

I live in Canada where locally you can get away with smoking up in your house. Openly smoking does occur in the larger cities like Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal. I live in a rural area. Things are not so open here. If you can get your medical marijuana card, you can do it openly, but around here you don't want to shove it in the cop's noses. There is a greater tolerance for it, especially for Cancer and AIDS patients. I do not want to move other than to a different house with some farm land just outside the city. I would grow industrial hemp legally and grow indoors for my medicine legally. I would have food and fuel as well as medicine. Cool.

This is my country I was born here I'm not leaving for anything especially something like that. I want my environment to be a product of me ! Johnny can go fuck himself for all I care, I will continue to smoke.

im planning on moving out west, my gf has mentioned cali a few times but we both decided to stay in canada, however i did not realize how many members have been drawn to l.a. for their cannabis culture, i must say im pretty intrigued

you know what ! I just hang out and do what i do when I do it Ive ben a user for 30 years and if it looks normal and you dont act like a dumb ass then you are probably not the kind of person that draws attention to your self. keep it on the low low and you should not have to worry about it some day things will change but today all we can do is smoke up an dream of that day , I know i will see it in my life time becuse the next genration will damand it then my gearation w will give it to them

Back
Top Bottom